Pre-Winter Special Limited Time 60% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: big60

Microsoft Updated MS-102 Exam Questions and Answers by akram

Page: 14 / 15

Microsoft MS-102 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Microsoft 365 Administrator Exam
Exam Code: MS-102 Dumps
Vendor: Microsoft Certification: Microsoft 365 Certified: Enterprise Administrator Expert
Questions: 463 Q&A's Shared By: akram
Question 56

ION NO: 63 HOTSPOT

You need to meet the technical requirement for the SharePoint administrator. What should you do? To answer, select the appropriate options in the answer area. NOTE: Each correct selection is worth one point.

Questions 56

Options:

Discussion
Question 57

You need to protect the U.S. PII data to meet the technical requirements.

What should you create?

Options:

A.

a data loss prevention (DLP) policy that contains a domain exception

B.

a Security & Compliance retention policy that detects content containing sensitive data

C.

a Security & Compliance alert policy that contains an activity

D.

a data loss prevention (DLP) policy that contains a user override

Discussion
Question 58

You need to meet the technical requirement for the EU PII data.

What should you create?

Options:

A.

a retention policy from the Security & Compliance admin center.

B.

a retention policy from the Exchange admin center

C.

a data loss prevention (DLP) policy from the Exchange admin center

D.

a data loss prevention (DLP) policy from the Security & Compliance admin center

Discussion
Aliza
I used these dumps for my recent certification exam and I can say with certainty that they're absolutely valid dumps. The questions were very similar to what came up in the actual exam.
Jakub (not set)
That's great to hear. I am going to try them soon.
Laila
They're such a great resource for anyone who wants to improve their exam results. I used these dumps and passed my exam!! Happy customer, always prefer. Yes, same questions as above I know you guys are perfect.
Keira (not set)
100% right….And they're so affordable too. It's amazing how much value you get for the price.
Alaya
Best Dumps among other dumps providers. I like it so much because of their authenticity.
Kaiden (not set)
That's great. I've used other dump providers in the past and they were often outdated or had incorrect information. This time I will try it.
Hassan
Highly Recommended Dumps… today I passed my exam! Same questions appear. I bought Full Access.
Kasper (not set)
Hey wonderful….so same questions , sounds good. Planning to write this week, I will go for full access today.
Ella-Rose
Amazing website with excellent Dumps. I passed my exam and secured excellent marks!!!
Alisha (not set)
Extremely accurate. They constantly update their materials with the latest exam questions and answers, so you can be confident that what you're studying is up-to-date.
Question 59

You need to recommend a solution for the security administrator. The solution must meet the technical requirements.

What should you include in the recommendation?

Options:

A.

Microsoft Azure Active Directory (Azure AD) Privileged Identity Management

B.

Microsoft Azure Active Directory (Azure AD) Identity Protection

C.

Microsoft Azure Active Directory (Azure AD) conditional access policies

D.

Microsoft Azure Active Directory (Azure AD) authentication methods

Discussion
Page: 14 / 15
Title