Weekend Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Microsoft Updated MB-910 Exam Questions and Answers by ahad

Page: 4 / 11

Microsoft MB-910 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Microsoft Dynamics 365 Fundamentals Customer Engagement Apps (CRM)
Exam Code: MB-910 Dumps
Vendor: Microsoft Certification: Microsoft Dynamics 365 Fundamentals
Questions: 153 Q&A's Shared By: ahad
Question 16

A company plans to use Dynamics 365 Sales.

The company requires every Al feature related to sales be available.

You need to determine which solution to use.

Which solution should you identity?

Options:

A.

Dynamics 365 Sales Professional

B.

Dynamics 365 Sales Premium

C.

Dynamics 365 Sales Enterprise

Discussion
Question 17

An air-conditioning repair company uses Dynamics 365 Field Service, Customers and users report several issues. What should you use to resolve each issue? To answer, select the appropriate options in the answer area. NOTE: Each correct selection is worth one point.

Questions 17

Options:

Discussion
Question 18

Which features are available in Dynamics 365 Marketing?

For each of the following features, select Yes if the feature is available. Otherwise, select No.

NOTE: Each correct selection is worth one point.

Questions 18

Options:

Discussion
Question 19

A company allows customers to submit cases through its website. A case type field on the webform has sales and service options.

You need to add the case automatically to the sales or service queue based on the field value, using only out-of-the-box functionality. What should you configure?

Options:

A.

assistant

B.

sequence

C.

routing rule

D.

record creation and update rule

Discussion
Rae
I tried using Cramkey dumps for my recent certification exam and I found them to be more accurate and up-to-date compared to other dumps I've seen. Passed the exam with wonderful score.
Rayyan (not set)
I see your point. Thanks for sharing your thoughts. I might give it a try for my next certification exam.
Lennox
Something Special that they provide a comprehensive overview of the exam content. They cover all the important topics and concepts, so you can be confident that you are well-prepared for the test.
Aiza (not set)
That makes sense. What makes Cramkey Dumps different from other study materials?
Ayesha
They are study materials that are designed to help students prepare for exams and certification tests. They are basically a collection of questions and answers that are likely to appear on the test.
Ayden (not set)
That sounds interesting. Why are they useful? Planning this week, hopefully help me. Can you give me PDF if you have ?
Stefan
Thank you so much Cramkey I passed my exam today due to your highly up to date dumps.
Ocean (not set)
Agreeā€¦.Cramkey Dumps are constantly updated based on changes in the exams. They also have a team of experts who regularly review the materials to ensure their accuracy and relevance. This way, you can be sure you're studying the most up-to-date information available.
Page: 4 / 11

MB-910
PDF

$38.5  $109.99

MB-910 Testing Engine

$45.5  $129.99

MB-910 PDF + Testing Engine

$59.5  $169.99