Pre-Winter Special Limited Time 60% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: big60

Microsoft Updated MB-910 Exam Questions and Answers by kieran

Page: 3 / 11

Microsoft MB-910 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Microsoft Dynamics 365 Fundamentals Customer Engagement Apps (CRM)
Exam Code: MB-910 Dumps
Vendor: Microsoft Certification: Microsoft Dynamics 365 Fundamentals
Questions: 159 Q&A's Shared By: kieran
Question 12

An IT manager must modify the default Dynamics 365 Sales app and add a custom sales report to the app.

You need to describe the actions required.

Which actions should you perform for each requirement? To answer, select the appropriate options in the answer area.

NOTE: Each correct selection is worth one point.

Questions 12

Options:

Discussion
Aryan
Absolutely rocked! They are an excellent investment for anyone who wants to pass the exam on the first try. They save you time and effort by providing a comprehensive overview of the exam content, and they give you a competitive edge by giving you access to the latest information. So, I definitely recommend them to new students.
Jessie (not set)
did you use PDF or Engine? Which one is most useful?
Pippa
I was so happy to see that almost all the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their Dumps.
Anastasia (not set)
You are right…It was amazing! The Cramkey Dumps were so comprehensive and well-organized, it made studying for the exam a breeze.
Robin
Cramkey is highly recommended.
Jonah (not set)
Definitely. If you're looking for a reliable and effective study resource, look no further than Cramkey Dumps. They're simply wonderful!
Cody
I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare and a lot of the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their study materials.
Eric (not set)
Really? That's great to hear! I used Cramkey Dumps too and I had the same experience. The questions were almost identical.
Question 13

A consulting firm uses Dynamics 365 Project Operations to manage the following types of work for clients:

Monthly bookkeeping services that take four hours

Yearly tax filings with variable hours that are based on a client’s needs for one year Reimbursements for unplanned government filing fees

You need to create opportunity rows.

Which type of service should you use for each type of work? To answer, select the appropriate options in the answer area.

Questions 13

Options:

Discussion
Question 14

Dynamics 365 Customer Service has the following requirements:

Issues created on a website must be added to Dynamics 365 Customer Service.

A customer must be limited to opening no more than 10 issues a month.

Escalations must be organized into an area that ensures managers can view escalated issues.

You need to identify the areas in the system that meet the requirements.

Which area should you identify? To answer, drag the appropriate areas to the correct requirements. Each area may be used once, more than once, or not at all. You may need to drag the split bar between panes or scroll to view content.

Questions 14

Options:

Discussion
Question 15

You work as a technician and receive your work assignments by using cases in Dynamics 365 Sales.

You need to review the timeline for a case that you are managing. Which type of activity appears in the case timeline?

Options:

A.

Project task

B.

Task

C.

Entitlement

D.

Work order

Discussion
Page: 3 / 11

MB-910