Pre-Winter Special Limited Time 60% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: big60

Microsoft Updated MB-910 Exam Questions and Answers by hughie

Page: 5 / 11

Microsoft MB-910 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Microsoft Dynamics 365 Fundamentals Customer Engagement Apps (CRM)
Exam Code: MB-910 Dumps
Vendor: Microsoft Certification: Microsoft Dynamics 365 Fundamentals
Questions: 159 Q&A's Shared By: hughie
Question 20

A company manufactures environmental sensors that can be monitored remotely. Match each component to its definition.

Instructions: To answer, drag the appropriate component from the column on the left to its definition on the right. Each component may be used once, more than once, or not at all. Each correct match is worth one point.

NOTE: Each correct selection is worth one point.

Questions 20

Options:

Discussion
Question 21

A company has a large number of technicians that work in the field.

You need to ensure that Dynamics 365 Field Service can automatically schedule work to minimize travel time for technicians.

What should you implement?

Options:

A.

Schedule board

B.

Unified routing for table records

C.

Universal Resource Scheduling

D.

Resource scheduling optimization

Discussion
Question 22

A company plans to implement Dynamics 365 Customer Service.

The company wants to use the system to determine when customers are having an issue and need help. You need to track customer issues until the issues are resolved.

What should you create?

Options:

A.

opportunity

B.

contact

C.

case

D.

Discussion
Nia
Why are these Dumps so important for students these days?
Mary (not set)
With the constantly changing technology and advancements in the industry, it's important for students to have access to accurate and valid study material. Cramkey Dumps provide just that. They are constantly updated to reflect the latest changes and ensure that the information is up-to-date.
Ilyas
Definitely. I felt much more confident and prepared because of the Cramkey Dumps. I was able to answer most of the questions with ease and I think that helped me to score well on the exam.
Saoirse (not set)
That's amazing. I'm glad you found something that worked for you. Maybe I should try them out for my next exam.
Melody
My experience with Cramkey was great! I was surprised to see that many of the questions in my exam appeared in the Cramkey dumps.
Colby (not set)
Yes, In fact, I got a score of above 85%. And I attribute a lot of my success to Cramkey's dumps.
Syeda
I passed, Thank you Cramkey for your precious Dumps.
Stella (not set)
That's great. I think I'll give Cramkey Dumps a try.
Lennox
Something Special that they provide a comprehensive overview of the exam content. They cover all the important topics and concepts, so you can be confident that you are well-prepared for the test.
Aiza (not set)
That makes sense. What makes Cramkey Dumps different from other study materials?
Question 23

A new salesperson has user access in Microsoft 365 and salesperson privileges in Dynamics 365 Sales.

The salesperson cannot recall the Dynamics 365 Sales app URL.

You need to provide a location where the user can access the app.

Which URL should you provide?

Options:

A.

office.com

B.

make.powerapps.com

C.

admin.powerplatform.com

D.

ponal.azure.com

Discussion
Page: 5 / 11