Halloween Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Microsoft Updated DP-203 Exam Questions and Answers by emerson

Page: 7 / 11

Microsoft DP-203 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Data Engineering on Microsoft Azure
Exam Code: DP-203 Dumps
Vendor: Microsoft Certification: Microsoft Certified: Azure Data Engineer Associate
Questions: 341 Q&A's Shared By: emerson
Question 28

Note: This question is part of a series of questions that present the same scenario. Each question in the series contains a unique solution that might meet the stated goals. Some question sets might have more than one correct solution, while others might not have a correct solution.

After you answer a question in this scenario, you will NOT be able to return to it. As a result, these questions will not appear in the review screen.

You have an Azure Storage account that contains 100 GB of files. The files contain text and numerical values. 75% of the rows contain description data that has an average length of 1.1 MB.

You plan to copy the data from the storage account to an Azure SQL data warehouse.

You need to prepare the files to ensure that the data copies quickly.

Solution: You modify the files to ensure that each row is more than 1 MB.

Does this meet the goal?

Options:

A.

Yes

B.

No

Discussion
Billy
It was like deja vu! I was confident going into the exam because I had already seen those questions before.
Vincent (not set)
Definitely. And the best part is, I passed! I feel like all that hard work and preparation paid off. Cramkey is the best resource for all students!!!
Anya
I must say they're considered the best dumps available and the questions are very similar to what you'll see in the actual exam. Recommended!!!
Cassius (not set)
Yes, they offer a 100% success guarantee. And many students who have used them have reported passing their exams with flying colors.
Carson
Yeah, definitely. I would definitely recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone who is preparing for an exam.
Rufus (not set)
Me too. They're a lifesaver!
Wyatt
Passed my exam… Thank you so much for your excellent Exam Dumps.
Arjun (not set)
That sounds really useful. I'll definitely check it out.
Atlas
What are these Dumps? Would anybody please explain it to me.
Reign (not set)
These are exam dumps for a variety of IT certifications. They have a vast collection of updated questions and answers, which are very helpful in preparing for the exams.
Question 29

You have an Azure Synapse Analytics workspace named WS1.

You have an Azure Data Lake Storage Gen2 container that contains JSON-formatted files in the following format.

Questions 29

You need to use the serverless SQL pool in WS1 to read the files.

How should you complete the Transact-SQL statement? To answer, drag the appropriate values to the correct targets. Each value may be used once, more than once, or not at all. You may need to drag the split bar between panes or scroll to view content.

NOTE: Each correct selection is worth one point.

Questions 29

Options:

Discussion
Question 30

You have an on-premises data warehouse that includes the following fact tables. Both tables have the following columns: DateKey, ProductKey, RegionKey. There are 120 unique product keys and 65 unique region keys.

Questions 30

Queries that use the data warehouse take a long time to complete.

You plan to migrate the solution to use Azure Synapse Analytics. You need to ensure that the Azure-based solution optimizes query performance and minimizes processing skew.

What should you recommend? To answer, select the appropriate options in the answer area.

NOTE: Each correct selection is worth one point

Questions 30

Options:

Discussion
Question 31

You have an Azure Synapse Analytics SQL pool named Pool1 on a logical Microsoft SQL server named Server1.

You need to implement Transparent Data Encryption (TDE) on Pool1 by using a custom key named key1.

Which five actions should you perform in sequence? To answer, move the appropriate actions from the list of actions to the answer area and arrange them in the correct order.

Questions 31

Options:

Discussion
Page: 7 / 11

DP-203
PDF

$38.5  $109.99

DP-203 Testing Engine

$45.5  $129.99

DP-203 PDF + Testing Engine

$59.5  $169.99