Halloween Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Microsoft Updated DP-203 Exam Questions and Answers by suleiman

Page: 2 / 11

Microsoft DP-203 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Data Engineering on Microsoft Azure
Exam Code: DP-203 Dumps
Vendor: Microsoft Certification: Microsoft Certified: Azure Data Engineer Associate
Questions: 341 Q&A's Shared By: suleiman
Question 8

You are deploying a lake database by using an Azure Synapse database template.

You need to add additional tables to the database. The solution must use the same grouping method as the template tables.

‘Which grouping method should you use?

Options:

A.

business area

B.

size

C.

facts and dimensions

D.

partition style

Discussion
Freddy
I passed my exam with flying colors and I'm confident who will try it surely ace the exam.
Aleksander (not set)
Thanks for the recommendation! I'll check it out.
Ivan
I tried these dumps for my recent certification exam and I found it pretty helpful.
Elis (not set)
Agree!!! The questions in the dumps were quite similar to what came up in the actual exam. It gave me a good idea of the types of questions to expect and helped me revise efficiently.
Ace
No problem! I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone looking to pass their certification exams. They will help you feel confident and prepared on exam day. Good luck!
Harris (not set)
That sounds amazing. I'll definitely check them out. Thanks for the recommendation!
Yusra
I passed my exam. Cramkey Dumps provides detailed explanations for each question and answer, so you can understand the concepts better.
Alisha (not set)
I recently used their dumps for the certification exam I took and I have to say, I was really impressed.
Question 9

You build a data warehouse in an Azure Synapse Analytics dedicated SQL pool.

Analysts write a complex SELECT query that contains multiple JOIN and CASE statements to transform data for use in inventory reports. The inventory reports will use the data and additional WHERE parameters depending on the report. The reports will be produced once daily.

You need to implement a solution to make the dataset available for the reports. The solution must minimize query times.

What should you implement?

Options:

A.

a materialized view

B.

a replicated table

C.

in ordered clustered columnstore index

D.

result set chaching

Discussion
Question 10

You need to implement an Azure Databricks cluster that automatically connects to Azure Data lake Storage Gen2 by using Azure Active Directory (Azure AD) integration. How should you configure the new clutter? To answer, select the appropriate options in the answers area. NOTE: Each correct selection is worth one point.

Questions 10

Options:

Discussion
Question 11

You have an Azure Data Factory pipeline named pipeline1 that includes a Copy activity named Copy1. Copy1 has the following configurations:

• The source of Copy1 is a table in an on-premises Microsoft SQL Server instance that is accessed by using a linked service connected via a self-hosted integration runtime.

• The sink of Copy1 uses a table in an Azure SQL database that is accessed by using a linked service connected via an Azure integration runtime.

You need to maximize the amount of compute resources available to Copy1. The solution must minimize administrative effort.

What should you do?

Options:

A.

Scale up the data flow runtime of the Azure integration runtime.

B.

Scale up the data flow runtime of the Azure integration runtime and scale out the self-hosted integration runtime.

C.

Scale out the self-hosted integration runtime.

Discussion
Page: 2 / 11

DP-203
PDF

$38.5  $109.99

DP-203 Testing Engine

$45.5  $129.99

DP-203 PDF + Testing Engine

$59.5  $169.99