Halloween Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Microsoft Updated DP-203 Exam Questions and Answers by luna-rae

Page: 10 / 11

Microsoft DP-203 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Data Engineering on Microsoft Azure
Exam Code: DP-203 Dumps
Vendor: Microsoft Certification: Microsoft Certified: Azure Data Engineer Associate
Questions: 341 Q&A's Shared By: luna-rae
Question 40

You need to implement the surrogate key for the retail store table. The solution must meet the sales transaction

dataset requirements.

What should you create?

Options:

A.

a table that has an IDENTITY property

B.

a system-versioned temporal table

C.

a user-defined SEQUENCE object

D.

a table that has a FOREIGN KEY constraint

Discussion
Question 41

You need to integrate the on-premises data sources and Azure Synapse Analytics. The solution must meet the data integration requirements.

Which type of integration runtime should you use?

Options:

A.

Azure-SSIS integration runtime

B.

self-hosted integration runtime

C.

Azure integration runtime

Discussion
Question 42

You need to design a data storage structure for the product sales transactions. The solution must meet the sales transaction dataset requirements.

What should you include in the solution? To answer, select the appropriate options in the answer area.

NOTE: Each correct selection is worth one point.

Questions 42

Options:

Discussion
Question 43

You need to design a data retention solution for the Twitter teed data records. The solution must meet the customer sentiment analytics requirements.

Which Azure Storage functionality should you include in the solution?

Options:

A.

time-based retention

B.

change feed

C.

soft delete

D.

Iifecycle management

Discussion
Cody
I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare and a lot of the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their study materials.
Eric (not set)
Really? That's great to hear! I used Cramkey Dumps too and I had the same experience. The questions were almost identical.
Anaya
I found so many of the same questions on the real exam that I had already seen in the Cramkey Dumps. Thank you so much for making exam so easy for me. I passed it successfully!!!
Nina (not set)
It's true! I felt so much more confident going into the exam because I had already seen and understood the questions.
Melody
My experience with Cramkey was great! I was surprised to see that many of the questions in my exam appeared in the Cramkey dumps.
Colby (not set)
Yes, In fact, I got a score of above 85%. And I attribute a lot of my success to Cramkey's dumps.
Nell
Are these dumps reliable?
Ernie (not set)
Yes, very much so. Cramkey Dumps are created by experienced and certified professionals who have gone through the exams themselves. They understand the importance of providing accurate and relevant information to help you succeed.
Georgina
I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare for my recent exam and I have to say, they were a huge help.
Corey (not set)
Really? How did they help you? I know these are the same questions appears in exam. I will give my try. But tell me if they also help in some training?
Page: 10 / 11

DP-203
PDF

$38.5  $109.99

DP-203 Testing Engine

$45.5  $129.99

DP-203 PDF + Testing Engine

$59.5  $169.99