Halloween Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Microsoft Updated DP-203 Exam Questions and Answers by mckenzie

Page: 4 / 11

Microsoft DP-203 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Data Engineering on Microsoft Azure
Exam Code: DP-203 Dumps
Vendor: Microsoft Certification: Microsoft Certified: Azure Data Engineer Associate
Questions: 341 Q&A's Shared By: mckenzie
Question 16

You have an Azure Databricks workspace named workspace! in the Standard pricing tier. Workspace1 contains an all-purpose cluster named cluster1.

You need to reduce the time it takes for cluster 1 to start and scale up. The solution must minimize costs.

What should you do first?

Options:

A.

Upgrade workspace1 to the Premium pricing tier.

B.

Create a cluster policy in workspace1.

C.

Create a pool in workspace1.

D.

Configure a global init script for workspace1.

Discussion
Question 17

You have an Azure Synapse Analytics dedicated SQL pool that contains a large fact table. The table contains 50 columns and 5 billion rows and is a heap.

Most queries against the table aggregate values from approximately 100 million rows and return only two columns.

You discover that the queries against the fact table are very slow.

Which type of index should you add to provide the fastest query times?

Options:

A.

nonclustered columnstore

B.

clustered columnstore

C.

nonclustered

D.

clustered

Discussion
Question 18

You have an Azure subscription that contains the resources shown in the following table.

Questions 18

Diagnostic logs from ADF1 are sent to LA1. ADF1 contains a pipeline named Pipeline that copies data (torn DB1 to Dwl. You need to perform the following actions:

• Create an action group named AG1.

• Configure an alert in ADF1 to use AG1.

In which resource group should you create AG1?

Options:

A.

RG1

B.

RG2

C.

RG3

D.

RG4

Discussion
Question 19

You have an Azure Storage account that generates 200,000 new files daily. The file names have a format of {YYYY}/{MM}/{DD}/{HH}/{CustomerID}.csv.

You need to design an Azure Data Factory solution that will load new data from the storage account to an Azure Data Lake once hourly. The solution must minimize load times and costs.

How should you configure the solution? To answer, select the appropriate options in the answer area.

NOTE: Each correct selection is worth one point.

Questions 19

Options:

Discussion
Neve
Will I be able to achieve success after using these dumps?
Rohan (not set)
Absolutely. It's a great way to increase your chances of success.
Cecilia
Yes, I passed my certification exam using Cramkey Dumps.
Helena (not set)
Great. Yes they are really effective
Amy
I passed my exam and found your dumps 100% relevant to the actual exam.
Lacey (not set)
Yeah, definitely. I experienced the same.
Osian
Dumps are fantastic! I recently passed my certification exam using these dumps and I must say, they are 100% valid.
Azaan (not set)
They are incredibly accurate and valid. I felt confident going into my exam because the dumps covered all the important topics and the questions were very similar to what I saw on the actual exam. The team of experts behind Cramkey Dumps make sure the information is relevant and up-to-date.
Lennox
Something Special that they provide a comprehensive overview of the exam content. They cover all the important topics and concepts, so you can be confident that you are well-prepared for the test.
Aiza (not set)
That makes sense. What makes Cramkey Dumps different from other study materials?
Page: 4 / 11

DP-203
PDF

$38.5  $109.99

DP-203 Testing Engine

$45.5  $129.99

DP-203 PDF + Testing Engine

$59.5  $169.99