Weekend Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Microsoft Updated MB-220 Exam Questions and Answers by ayden

Page: 7 / 7

Microsoft MB-220 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Microsoft Dynamics 365 Customer Insights (Journeys) Functional Consultant
Exam Code: MB-220 Dumps
Vendor: Microsoft Certification: Dynamics 365 for Marketing Functional Consultant Associate
Questions: 246 Q&A's Shared By: ayden
Question 28

Your marketing department needs to create a simple customer journey, to send marketing emails to female win* enthusiasts, over 40 years old. who live in Europe. You need to make sure that newly added wine enthusiasts also receive this email.

How should you define who to include in this customer journey?

Options:

A.

Create a suppression segment

B.

Create a static segment.

C.

Create a segment type.

D.

Create a dynamic segment.

Discussion
Anaya
I found so many of the same questions on the real exam that I had already seen in the Cramkey Dumps. Thank you so much for making exam so easy for me. I passed it successfully!!!
Nina (not set)
It's true! I felt so much more confident going into the exam because I had already seen and understood the questions.
Yusra
I passed my exam. Cramkey Dumps provides detailed explanations for each question and answer, so you can understand the concepts better.
Alisha (not set)
I recently used their dumps for the certification exam I took and I have to say, I was really impressed.
Lennie
I passed my exam and achieved wonderful score, I highly recommend it.
Emelia (not set)
I think I'll give Cramkey a try next time I take a certification exam. Thanks for the recommendation!
Ayesha
They are study materials that are designed to help students prepare for exams and certification tests. They are basically a collection of questions and answers that are likely to appear on the test.
Ayden (not set)
That sounds interesting. Why are they useful? Planning this week, hopefully help me. Can you give me PDF if you have ?
Melody
My experience with Cramkey was great! I was surprised to see that many of the questions in my exam appeared in the Cramkey dumps.
Colby (not set)
Yes, In fact, I got a score of above 85%. And I attribute a lot of my success to Cramkey's dumps.
Question 29

You are using Dynamics 365 Customer Insights - Journeys to manage events.

You need to set up the venue for an upcoming in-person event. The event brief says you must indicate Wi-Fi availability and floor plan as part of your setup.

Which two actions should you perform? Each correct answer presents part of the solution.

NOTE: Each correct selection is worth one point.

Options:

A.

Set up Wi-Fi availability on the building record.

B.

Assign floor plan on the layout record.

C.

Assign floor plan on the building record.

D.

Set up Wi-Fi availability on the room record.

E.

Assign floor plan on the room record.

F.

Set up Wi-Fi availability on the layout record.

Discussion
Question 30

Your company currently has a customer journey that is running.

You have been tasked with making changes to the template without interrupting the customer journey.

Will you be able to accomplish this task?

Options:

A.

No. The customer journey template is locked for editing while it is Live, Editable.

B.

Yes, if you set the customer journey as Stopped and modify the template.

C.

Yes, if you set the customer journey as Live, Editable and modify the template.

D.

No. The customer journey cannot be edited without being at least temporarily stopped.

Discussion
Page: 7 / 7

MB-220
PDF

$38.5  $109.99

MB-220 Testing Engine

$45.5  $129.99

MB-220 PDF + Testing Engine

$59.5  $169.99