Weekend Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Microsoft Updated MB-220 Exam Questions and Answers by marla

Page: 5 / 7

Microsoft MB-220 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Microsoft Dynamics 365 Customer Insights (Journeys) Functional Consultant
Exam Code: MB-220 Dumps
Vendor: Microsoft Certification: Dynamics 365 for Marketing Functional Consultant Associate
Questions: 246 Q&A's Shared By: marla
Question 20

You are responsible for information about the attendees and sponsors in your Dynamics 365 for Marketing system. Indicate which record type would hold each type of information listed below.

For each Record Type listed below, indicate the Type of Information stored there.

To answer, drag the Type of Info to the appropriate Record Type. Each item may be used once, more than once, or not at all. You may need to drag the split bar between panes or scroll to view content.

NOTE: Each correct selection is worth one point.

Questions 20

Options:

Discussion
Question 21

You use Dynamics 365 for Marketing to obtain detailed analytical views to help you understand your impact and learn which marketing instruments work best for your audience.

You need to track response data regarding how your contacts react to your various marketing initiatives.

Which three sources of analytical data are available to you regarding your marketing initiatives? (Choose three.) Each answer presents a complete solution.

NOTE: Each correct selection is worth one point.

Options:

A.

Insights by Contact will be available to you on individual contact records and on the account with which the contact is associated.

B.

The insights you receive will be measured over all recipients of a single activity and by all activities for a single recipient.

C.

The insights aggregating results from all emails sent in a certain timeframe will be available on your Email Marketing Dashboard.

D.

Survey insights measured over all respondents will be available on the Survey Insights form.

E.

Insights measured over all recipients of a single segment over all channels will be available on the Segment Insights form.

Discussion
Lois
I passed my exam with wonderful score. Their dumps are 100% valid and I felt confident during the exam.
Ernie (not set)
Absolutely. The best part is, the answers in the dumps were correct. So, I felt confident and well-prepared for the exam.
Inaaya
Are these Dumps worth buying?
Fraser (not set)
Yes, of course, they are necessary to pass the exam. They give you an insight into the types of questions that could come up and help you prepare effectively.
Walter
Yayyy!!! I passed my exam with the help of Cramkey Dumps. Highly appreciated!!!!
Angus (not set)
YES….. I saw the same questions in the exam.
Faye
Yayyyy. I passed my exam. I think all students give these dumps a try.
Emmeline (not set)
Definitely! I have no doubt new students will find them to be just as helpful as I did.
Question 22

You are creating a multi-day conference event that is attended by attendees. The attendees will require hotel accommodations.

You need to block off rooms for single occupancy, double occupancy and suites at the hotel.

Which method should you use to accomplish your task?

Options:

A.

Create a hotel record and then a hotel room allocation record for each room type.

B.

Create a hotel record and then a single hotel room reservation record for all room types.

C.

Create a hotel record and then a single hotel room allocation record for all room types.

D.

Create a hotel record and then a hotel room reservation record for each room type.

Discussion
Question 23

You are a marketing professional for AdventureWorks Cycles. You want to create a new subscription form with a new subscription list.

You have created the new subscription list, but must be able to see the subscription list selection in the designer toolbox.

When creating the new form, which form type must you select to meet the condition?

Options:

A.

Landing Page

B.

Event Form

C.

Forward to a Friend

D.

Subscription Center

Discussion
Page: 5 / 7

MB-220