Weekend Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Microsoft Updated MB-220 Exam Questions and Answers by owais

Page: 4 / 7

Microsoft MB-220 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Microsoft Dynamics 365 Customer Insights (Journeys) Functional Consultant
Exam Code: MB-220 Dumps
Vendor: Microsoft Certification: Dynamics 365 for Marketing Functional Consultant Associate
Questions: 246 Q&A's Shared By: owais
Question 16

To meet privacy and reporting standards, which three items does Litware require for segments? Each answer represents a complete solution.

Options:

A.

Segments must include sorting by privacy requirements.

B.

Segments should be Dynamic.

C.

Segments should be Static.

D.

Contacts blocked due to quotas will be added to a new segment.

E.

Segments must include sorting by the Building Location entity.

Discussion
Question 17

You are responsible for setting up all marketing pages, events, emails and customer journeys associated with the planned event.

How many events will you set up?

Options:

A.

Two events; one formatted as webinar and the other formatted as on-site only.

B.

One event formatted as on-site only.

C.

Two events; one formatted as simulcast and the other formatted as on-site only.

D.

One event with Format set to Hybrid.

Discussion
Question 18

The time is currently 8pm on Thursday night. You have been tasked with creating and sending a LinkedIn post on the company’s account advertising the Planned Event.

Following Litware’s standards, which two options should you choose when preparing this message? Each answer represents a complete solution.

Options:

A.

Post Visibility is set to Public

B.

Schedule Time is set to tomorrow at 9am

C.

Post Visibility is set to Connections

D.

Channel is set to social media

Discussion
Neve
Will I be able to achieve success after using these dumps?
Rohan (not set)
Absolutely. It's a great way to increase your chances of success.
Carson
Yeah, definitely. I would definitely recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone who is preparing for an exam.
Rufus (not set)
Me too. They're a lifesaver!
Ayra
How these dumps are necessary for passing the certification exam?
Damian (not set)
They give you a competitive edge and help you prepare better.
Ace
No problem! I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone looking to pass their certification exams. They will help you feel confident and prepared on exam day. Good luck!
Harris (not set)
That sounds amazing. I'll definitely check them out. Thanks for the recommendation!
Aliza
I used these dumps for my recent certification exam and I can say with certainty that they're absolutely valid dumps. The questions were very similar to what came up in the actual exam.
Jakub (not set)
That's great to hear. I am going to try them soon.
Question 19

The Planned Event currently has 146 registrations. In order to meet all of Litware’s standards for registration, which two statements are true?

Each answer represents a complete solution.

Options:

A.

When space becomes available, the first person on the waitlist will be offered an invitation to register.

B.

Once capacity has been reached, a speaker whose additional person hasn't been registered yet will be placed on the waitlist.

C.

Once capacity has been reached, the first person on the waitlist will be automatically registered for the event when space becomes available.

D.

Another 2 registrations can be accepted. After that, registrations will be added to the waitlist.

Discussion
Page: 4 / 7

MB-220
PDF

$38.5  $109.99

MB-220 Testing Engine

$45.5  $129.99

MB-220 PDF + Testing Engine

$59.5  $169.99