Weekend Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Microsoft Updated SC-400 Exam Questions and Answers by cerys

Page: 9 / 11

Microsoft SC-400 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Microsoft Information Protection Administrator
Exam Code: SC-400 Dumps
Vendor: Microsoft Certification: Microsoft Certified: Information Protection Administrator Associate
Questions: 301 Q&A's Shared By: cerys
Question 36

You have a Microsoft 365 E5 subscription and use Microsoft Purview.

The subscription contains the following users:

• User1: Must be able to investigate policy matches, but unable to view the file content related to the match.

• User2: Must be able to investigate policy matches and view the file content related to the match.

• User3: Must be able to create, update, and delete Microsoft Priva Privacy Risk Management policies.

You need to add each user to a role group. The solution must follow the principle of least privilege.

To which role group should you add each user? To answer, drag the appropriate role groups to the correct users. Each group may be used once, more than once, or not at all. You may need to drag the split bar between panes or scroll to view content.

NOTE: Each correct selection is worth one point.

Questions 36

Options:

Discussion
Question 37

You have a Microsoft SharePoint Online site that contains employee contracts in a document library named

Contracts.

The contracts must be treated as records in accordance with your company's records management policy.

You need to implement a solution to automatically mark all the contracts as records when they are uploaded to

Contracts.

Which two actions should you perform? Each correct answer presents part of the solution. (Choose two.)

Options:

A.

Create a sensitivity label.

B.

Create a retention label.

C.

Configure a default label on the Contracts document library.

D.

Create a retention policy.

E.

Create a SharePoint Records Center.

F.

Create a retention lock.

Discussion
Miriam
Highly recommended Dumps. 100% authentic and reliable. Passed my exam with wonderful score.
Milan (not set)
I see. Thanks for the information. I'll definitely keep Cramkey in mind for my next exam.
Georgina
I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare for my recent exam and I have to say, they were a huge help.
Corey (not set)
Really? How did they help you? I know these are the same questions appears in exam. I will give my try. But tell me if they also help in some training?
River
Hey, I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare for my recent exam and I passed it.
Lewis (not set)
Yeah, I used these dumps too. And I have to say, I was really impressed with the results.
Aliza
I used these dumps for my recent certification exam and I can say with certainty that they're absolutely valid dumps. The questions were very similar to what came up in the actual exam.
Jakub (not set)
That's great to hear. I am going to try them soon.
Aryan
Absolutely rocked! They are an excellent investment for anyone who wants to pass the exam on the first try. They save you time and effort by providing a comprehensive overview of the exam content, and they give you a competitive edge by giving you access to the latest information. So, I definitely recommend them to new students.
Jessie (not set)
did you use PDF or Engine? Which one is most useful?
Question 38

You have a Microsoft 365 tenant that is opt-in for trainable classifiers.

You need to ensure that a user named User1 can create custom trainable classifiers. The solution must use the principle of least privilege.

Which role should you assign to User1?

Options:

A.

Global Administrator

B.

Security Operator

C.

Security Administrator

D.

Compliance Administrator

Discussion
Question 39

You are implementing Microsoft Office 365 Message Encryption (OME) for a Microsoft 365 tenant named contoso.com.

You need to meet the following requirements:

• All email to a domain named fabhkam.com must be encrypted automatically.

• Encrypted emails must expire seven days after they are sent-

What should you configure for each requirement? To answer, select the appropriate options

Questions 39

Options:

Discussion
Page: 9 / 11

SC-400
PDF

$38.5  $109.99

SC-400 Testing Engine

$45.5  $129.99

SC-400 PDF + Testing Engine

$59.5  $169.99