Weekend Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Microsoft Updated SC-400 Exam Questions and Answers by ishaan

Page: 8 / 11

Microsoft SC-400 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Microsoft Information Protection Administrator
Exam Code: SC-400 Dumps
Vendor: Microsoft Certification: Microsoft Certified: Information Protection Administrator Associate
Questions: 301 Q&A's Shared By: ishaan
Question 32

You have a Microsoft 365 E5 subscription.

You need to ensure that any message or document containing a credit card number is deleted automatically 12 months after it was created. The solution must minimize administrative effort.

Which two components should you create? Each correct answer presents part of the solution.

NOTE: Each correct selection is worth one point.

Options:

A.

a sensitive information type (SIT)

B.

an auto-labeling policy for a retention label

C.

a sensitivity label

D.

an auto-labeling policy for a sensitivity label

E.

a retention label

Discussion
Question 33

You have a Microsoft 365 sensitivity label that is published to all the users in your Azure AD tenant as shown in the following exhibit.

Questions 33

Options:

Discussion
Question 34

You plan to implement a sensitive information type based on a trainable classifier. The sensitive information type will identify employment contracts.

You need to copy the required files to Microsoft SharePoint Online folders to train the classifier.

What should you use to seed content and test the classifier? To answer, select the appropriate options in the answer area.

NOTE: Each correct selection is worth one point.

Questions 34

Options:

Discussion
Conor
I recently used these dumps for my exam and I must say, I was impressed with their authentic material.
Yunus (not set)
Exactly…….The information in the dumps is so authentic and up-to-date. Plus, the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam. I felt confident going into the exam because I had studied using Cramkey Dumps.
Addison
Want to tell everybody through this platform that I passed my exam with excellent score. All credit goes to Cramkey Exam Dumps.
Libby (not set)
That's good to know. I might check it out for my next IT certification exam. Thanks for the info.
Vienna
I highly recommend them. They are offering exact questions that we need to prepare our exam.
Jensen (not set)
That's great. I think I'll give Cramkey a try next time I take a certification exam. Thanks for the recommendation!
Kingsley
Do anyone guide my how these dumps would be helpful for new students like me?
Haris (not set)
Absolutely! They are highly recommended for anyone looking to pass their certification exam. The dumps are easy to understand and follow, making it easier for you to study and retain the information.
Question 35

You have a Microsoft 36d tenant.

You need to create a new sensitive info type for items that contain the following:

• An employee ID number that consists of the hire date of the employee followed by a three-digit number

• The words "Employee", "ID", or "Identification" within 300 characters of the employee ID number

What should you use for the primary and secondary elements? To answer, select the appropriate options in the answer area.

Questions 35

Options:

Discussion
Page: 8 / 11

SC-400
PDF

$38.5  $109.99

SC-400 Testing Engine

$45.5  $129.99

SC-400 PDF + Testing Engine

$59.5  $169.99