Weekend Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Microsoft Updated SC-400 Exam Questions and Answers by mikhail

Page: 5 / 11

Microsoft SC-400 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Microsoft Information Protection Administrator
Exam Code: SC-400 Dumps
Vendor: Microsoft Certification: Microsoft Certified: Information Protection Administrator Associate
Questions: 301 Q&A's Shared By: mikhail
Question 20

You need to recommend a solution to configuration the Microsoft 365 Records management settings by using the CSV file must meet the compliance requirements.

What should you recommend?

Options:

A.

From the Microsoft 365 compliance center, import the CSV file to a file plan.

B.

Use EdmUploadAgent.exe to upload a hash of the CSV to a datastore.

C.

Use a PowerShell command that pipes the import csv cmdlet to the New-RetentionPolicy cmdlet.

D.

Use a PowerShell command that pipes the import-csv cmdlet to the New-Label cmdlet.

Discussion
Question 21

You need to recommend a solution that meets the compliance requirements for Dropbox.

What should you recommend?

Options:

A.

Create a DLP policy that applies to Cloud App Security.

B.

Edit an existing retention label that enforces the item deletion settings.

C.

Create a retention label that enforces the item deletion settings.

D.

Create a DLP policy that applies to devices.

Discussion
Question 22

Task 7

You need to create a retention policy that meets the following requirements:

• Applies to Microsoft Teams chat and Teams channel messages of users that have a department attribute of Sales.

• Retains item for five years from the date they are created, and then deletes them.

Options:

Discussion
Question 23

Task 4

You need to block users from sending emails containing information that is subject to Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI OSS). The solution must affect only emails.

Options:

Discussion
Osian
Dumps are fantastic! I recently passed my certification exam using these dumps and I must say, they are 100% valid.
Azaan (not set)
They are incredibly accurate and valid. I felt confident going into my exam because the dumps covered all the important topics and the questions were very similar to what I saw on the actual exam. The team of experts behind Cramkey Dumps make sure the information is relevant and up-to-date.
Josephine
I want to ask about their study material and Customer support? Can anybody guide me?
Zayd (not set)
Yes, the dumps or study material provided by them are authentic and up to date. They have a dedicated team to assist students and make sure they have a positive experience.
Erik
Hey, I have passed my exam using Cramkey Dumps?
Freyja (not set)
Really, what are they? All come in your pool? Please give me more details, I am going to have access their subscription. Please brother, give me more details.
Madeleine
Passed my exam with my dream score…. Guys do give these dumps a try. They are authentic.
Ziggy (not set)
That's really impressive. I think I might give Cramkey Dumps a try for my next certification exam.
Page: 5 / 11

SC-400
PDF

$38.5  $109.99

SC-400 Testing Engine

$45.5  $129.99

SC-400 PDF + Testing Engine

$59.5  $169.99