Weekend Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Microsoft Updated SC-400 Exam Questions and Answers by fateh

Page: 2 / 11

Microsoft SC-400 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Microsoft Information Protection Administrator
Exam Code: SC-400 Dumps
Vendor: Microsoft Certification: Microsoft Certified: Information Protection Administrator Associate
Questions: 301 Q&A's Shared By: fateh
Question 8

You need to meet the technical requirements for the Site3 documents.

What should you create?

Options:

A.

a retention label policy and a retention label that uses an event

B.

a sensitive info type that uses a dictionary and a sensitivity label

C.

a sensitive info type that uses a regular expression and a sensitivity label

D.

a retention policy that has Only delete items when they reach a certain age selected

Discussion
Question 9

You are reviewing policies for the SharePoint Online environment.

For each of the following statements, select Yes if the statement is true. Otherwise, select No.

NOTE: Each correct selection is worth one point.

Questions 9

Options:

Discussion
Question 10

You need to recommend a solution that meets the compliance requirements for Dropbox.

What should you recommend?

Options:

A.

Create a DLP policy that applies to devices.

B.

Create a file policy in Microsoft Defender for Cloud Apps that uses the built-in DLP inspection method.

C.

Create a retention label that enforces the item deletion settings.

D.

Edit an existing retention label that enforces the item deletion settings.

Discussion
Question 11

You need to implement a solution that meets the compliance requirements for the Windows 10 computers.

Which two actions should you perform? Each correct answer presents part of the solution.

NOTE: Each coned selection is worth one point.

Options:

A.

Deploy a Microsoft 36S Endpoint data loss prevention (Endpoint DLP) configuration package to the computers.

B.

Configure hybrid Azure AD join for all the computers.

C.

Configure the Microsoft Intune device enrollment settings.

D.

Configure a compliance policy in Microsoft Intune.

E.

Enroll the computers in Microsoft Defender for Endpoint protection.

Discussion
Rosalie
I passed. I would like to tell all students that they should definitely give Cramkey Dumps a try.
Maja (not set)
That sounds great. I'll definitely check them out. Thanks for the suggestion!
Joey
I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone preparing for the certification exam. They have all the key information you need and the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam.
Dexter (not set)
Agreed. It's definitely worth checking out if you're looking for a comprehensive and reliable study resource.
Conor
I recently used these dumps for my exam and I must say, I was impressed with their authentic material.
Yunus (not set)
Exactly…….The information in the dumps is so authentic and up-to-date. Plus, the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam. I felt confident going into the exam because I had studied using Cramkey Dumps.
Anaya
I found so many of the same questions on the real exam that I had already seen in the Cramkey Dumps. Thank you so much for making exam so easy for me. I passed it successfully!!!
Nina (not set)
It's true! I felt so much more confident going into the exam because I had already seen and understood the questions.
Page: 2 / 11

SC-400
PDF

$38.5  $109.99

SC-400 Testing Engine

$45.5  $129.99

SC-400 PDF + Testing Engine

$59.5  $169.99