Halloween Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

iSQI Updated TMMi-P_Syll2020 Exam Questions and Answers by emre

Page: 8 / 8

iSQI TMMi-P_Syll2020 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: TMMi - Test Maturity Model Integration Professional
Exam Code: TMMi-P_Syll2020 Dumps
Vendor: iSQI Certification: ISQI certification
Questions: 111 Q&A's Shared By: emre
Question 32

Improvement models can have a staged and/or continuous representation. The TMMi has been developed as a staged model. Which of the following statements is NOT true regarding a staged model?

Options:

A.

A staged model defines organizational maturity levels with a set of coherent process areas

B.

A staged model typically allows for certification and benchmarking

C.

The process areas of a staged model are provided in a pre-defined order.

D.

The process areas of a staged model can be achieved at different capability levels

Discussion
Question 33

A test process assessment has been performed at an embedded software organization. All process areas at TMMi Levels 2 and 3 were in scope of the assessment. Many practices required by the TMMi model are already in place, but the organization is missing a master test plan spanning multiple test levels.

Which of the following process areas would most likely need specific attention to address the above-mentioned shortcoming?

Options:

A.

Test Policy and Strategy

B.

Test Planning

C.

Test Organization

D.

Test Life Cycle and Integration

Discussion
Alaia
These Dumps are amazing! I used them to study for my recent exam and I passed with flying colors. The information in the dumps is so valid and up-to-date. Thanks a lot!!!
Zofia (not set)
That's great to hear! I've been struggling to find good study material for my exam. I will ty it for sure.
Josephine
I want to ask about their study material and Customer support? Can anybody guide me?
Zayd (not set)
Yes, the dumps or study material provided by them are authentic and up to date. They have a dedicated team to assist students and make sure they have a positive experience.
Esmae
I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone preparing for the certification exam.
Mollie (not set)
Absolutely. They really make it easier to study and retain all the important information. I'm so glad I found Cramkey Dumps.
Wyatt
Passed my exam… Thank you so much for your excellent Exam Dumps.
Arjun (not set)
That sounds really useful. I'll definitely check it out.
Page: 8 / 8

TMMi-P_Syll2020
PDF

$35  $99.99

TMMi-P_Syll2020 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

TMMi-P_Syll2020 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99