Halloween Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

iSQI Updated TMMi-P_Syll2020 Exam Questions and Answers by rueben

Page: 6 / 8

iSQI TMMi-P_Syll2020 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: TMMi - Test Maturity Model Integration Professional
Exam Code: TMMi-P_Syll2020 Dumps
Vendor: iSQI Certification: ISQI certification
Questions: 111 Q&A's Shared By: rueben
Question 24

During a TMMi assessment the percentage of process achievement for the Test Policy and Strategy process area has been

determined at 40%.

Which of the following compliance ratings would you assign to the Test Policy and Strategy process area?

Options:

A.

Not achieved

B.

Partly achieved

C.

Largely achieved

D.

Fully Achieved

Discussion
Question 25

How does TMMi support test process improvement in an Agile context?

Options:

A.

By imposing a set of required testing practices to an Agile project.

B.

By using TMMi as a reminder of critical testing practices that are often not defined or forgotten in Agile development methodologies.

C.

By having a focus on defining lean test processes with an Agile mindset.

D.

By using only the test engineering related process areas, and omitting anything that is related to improving at an organizational level.

Discussion
Question 26

Which of the following is an Agile technique that can be applied as a way to establish test estimates (SG3) in the context of the Test Planning process area?

Options:

A.

Risk poker

B.

Planning poker

C.

Iteration planning

D.

Exploratory testing

Discussion
Question 27

Improvement models can have a staged and/or continuous representation. The TMMi has been developed as a staged model.

Which of the following statements regarding a staged improvement model is TRUE?

Options:

A.

An organization can select process areas for improvement based on business objectives.

B.

A staged representation uses a predefined set of process areas to define an improvement path for an organization.

C.

A staged representation has no fixed set of levels to proceed through.

D.

Practical experiences have shown that a staged representation is more difficult to use than a continuous representation due to its flexibility.

Discussion
Freddy
I passed my exam with flying colors and I'm confident who will try it surely ace the exam.
Aleksander (not set)
Thanks for the recommendation! I'll check it out.
Josie
I just passed my certification exam using their dumps and I must say, I was thoroughly impressed.
Fatimah (not set)
You’re right. The dumps were authentic and covered all the important topics. I felt confident going into the exam and it paid off.
Mylo
Excellent dumps with authentic information… I passed my exam with brilliant score.
Dominik (not set)
That's amazing! I've been looking for good study material that will help me prepare for my upcoming certification exam. Now, I will try it.
Joey
I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone preparing for the certification exam. They have all the key information you need and the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam.
Dexter (not set)
Agreed. It's definitely worth checking out if you're looking for a comprehensive and reliable study resource.
Miley
Hey, I tried Cramkey Dumps for my IT certification exam. They are really awesome and helped me pass my exam with wonderful score.
Megan (not set)
That’s great!!! I’ll definitely give it a try. Thanks!!!
Page: 6 / 8

TMMi-P_Syll2020
PDF

$35  $99.99

TMMi-P_Syll2020 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

TMMi-P_Syll2020 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99