Halloween Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

iSQI Updated TMMi-P_Syll2020 Exam Questions and Answers by kyra

Page: 3 / 8

iSQI TMMi-P_Syll2020 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: TMMi - Test Maturity Model Integration Professional
Exam Code: TMMi-P_Syll2020 Dumps
Vendor: iSQI Certification: ISQI certification
Questions: 111 Q&A's Shared By: kyra
Question 12

Which of the following activities is an activity that will typically be performed as part of the Initiating phase of a test improvement cycle?

Options:

A.

Analyse and Validate

B.

Plan Actions

C.

Develop Recommendations

D.

Charter Infrastructure

Discussion
Question 13

Study the following description:

“Testing is a thoroughly defined, well-founded and measurable process. Testing is perceived as evaluation; it consists of all lifecycle activities concerned with checking products and related work products.”

To which TMMi maturity level does this description apply?

Options:

A.

TMMi Level 2 Managed

B.

TMMi Level 3 Defined

C.

TMMi Level 4 Measured

D.

TMMi Level 5 Optimization

Discussion
Question 14

Which of the following statements is TRUE regarding test process improvement in an Agile context?

Options:

A.

The improvement cycle frequency is typically lower compared to the frequency in a traditional environment.

B.

The focus is on doing test process improvement at an organizational level.

C.

Since all team members typically perform some testing tasks in an Agile project, test improvement ideas can indeed come from any team member not just the testers.

D.

The level of documentation is typically high, thereby allowing for many opportunities for improving the test documentation.

Discussion
Melody
My experience with Cramkey was great! I was surprised to see that many of the questions in my exam appeared in the Cramkey dumps.
Colby (not set)
Yes, In fact, I got a score of above 85%. And I attribute a lot of my success to Cramkey's dumps.
Marley
Hey, I heard the good news. I passed the certification exam!
Jaxson (not set)
Yes, I passed too! And I have to say, I couldn't have done it without Cramkey Dumps.
Ella-Rose
Amazing website with excellent Dumps. I passed my exam and secured excellent marks!!!
Alisha (not set)
Extremely accurate. They constantly update their materials with the latest exam questions and answers, so you can be confident that what you're studying is up-to-date.
Rae
I tried using Cramkey dumps for my recent certification exam and I found them to be more accurate and up-to-date compared to other dumps I've seen. Passed the exam with wonderful score.
Rayyan (not set)
I see your point. Thanks for sharing your thoughts. I might give it a try for my next certification exam.
Rosalie
I passed. I would like to tell all students that they should definitely give Cramkey Dumps a try.
Maja (not set)
That sounds great. I'll definitely check them out. Thanks for the suggestion!
Question 15

Which aspect of testing is LEAST likely to be improved using the TMMi model?

Options:

A.

Static testing, e.g., reviews

B.

Low level testing e g unit testing and integration testing

C.

Test environment

D.

Communication skills of testers

Discussion
Page: 3 / 8

TMMi-P_Syll2020