Halloween Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

iSQI Updated TMMi-P_Syll2020 Exam Questions and Answers by maysa

Page: 7 / 8

iSQI TMMi-P_Syll2020 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: TMMi - Test Maturity Model Integration Professional
Exam Code: TMMi-P_Syll2020 Dumps
Vendor: iSQI Certification: ISQI certification
Questions: 111 Q&A's Shared By: maysa
Question 28

Which of the statements about the Learning Phase of the IDEAL improvement framework is the TRUE?

Options:

A.

The Learning Phase includes the activities “Analyze and Validate”, “Refine Solutions” and “Propose Future Actions”.

B.

Since most work has been done in the previous phases, the Learning Phase is not important.

C.

The Learning Phase is the last, but nevertheless an important phase of the improvement cycle.

D.

At the end of the Learning phase, all the improvement activities must have been completed and all improvement goals must have been achieved.

Discussion
Alaia
These Dumps are amazing! I used them to study for my recent exam and I passed with flying colors. The information in the dumps is so valid and up-to-date. Thanks a lot!!!
Zofia (not set)
That's great to hear! I've been struggling to find good study material for my exam. I will ty it for sure.
Freddy
I passed my exam with flying colors and I'm confident who will try it surely ace the exam.
Aleksander (not set)
Thanks for the recommendation! I'll check it out.
Georgina
I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare for my recent exam and I have to say, they were a huge help.
Corey (not set)
Really? How did they help you? I know these are the same questions appears in exam. I will give my try. But tell me if they also help in some training?
Sam
Can I get help from these dumps and their support team for preparing my exam?
Audrey (not set)
Definitely, you won't regret it. They've helped so many people pass their exams and I'm sure they'll help you too. Good luck with your studies!
Ayesha
They are study materials that are designed to help students prepare for exams and certification tests. They are basically a collection of questions and answers that are likely to appear on the test.
Ayden (not set)
That sounds interesting. Why are they useful? Planning this week, hopefully help me. Can you give me PDF if you have ?
Question 29

A test organization is at TMMi level 4 and is trying to implement the TMMi level 5 process areas. One of the improvement goals for the current year is to implement a Defect Prevention program.

Which of the following specific practices needs to be addressed as part of the Defect Prevention process area?

Options:

A.

Establish test process performance measures, part of the specific goal Establish a Statistically Controlled Test Process.

B.

Propose solutions to eliminate common causes, part of the specific goal Prioritize and Define Actions to Systematically Eliminate Root Causes of Defects.

C.

Pilot test process improvement proposals, part of the specific goal Select Test Improvements.

D.

Manage the deployment, part of the specific goal Deploy Test Improvements.

Discussion
Question 30

Which of the following is NOT a source used during the development of the TMMi model?

Options:

A.

Capability Maturity Model Integration (CMMI)

B.

International Testing Standards

C.

Industry testing best practices surveys

D.

ISO'IEC 15504 Information technology - Process assessment

Discussion
Question 31

Which of the following statements is TRUE?

Options:

A.

The maturity levels of TMMi describe detailed sub-practices for each specific goal.

B.

Each process area has exactly the same set of generic practices for generic goal 2.

C.

Specific goals can have different specific practices at different maturity levels.

D.

Sub-practices must be implemented together with the typical work products that are described for them in the TMMi model.

Discussion
Page: 7 / 8

TMMi-P_Syll2020
PDF

$35  $99.99

TMMi-P_Syll2020 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

TMMi-P_Syll2020 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99