Weekend Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Cisco Updated 300-620 Exam Questions and Answers by kieran

Page: 12 / 14

Cisco 300-620 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Implementing Cisco Application Centric Infrastructure (300-620 DCACI)
Exam Code: 300-620 Dumps
Vendor: Cisco Certification: CCNP Data Center
Questions: 192 Q&A's Shared By: kieran
Question 48

Questions 48

Refer to the exhibit. An engineer must divert the traffic between VM-1 and VM-2 by using a Multi-Node service graph. The solution should prevent an insufficient number of available Layer 4 to Layer 7 devices in the first cluster. Which configuration set accomplishes this goal?

Options:

A.

PBR node tracking

tracking threshold with action bypass

symmetric PBR

resilient hashing

B.

PBR node tracking

tracking threshold with action permit

unidirectional PBR

resilient hashing

C.

PBR node tracking

tracking threshold with action permit

symmetric PBR

resilient hashing

D.

PBR node tracking

tracking threshold with action deny

symmetric PBR

unidirectional PBR

Discussion
Question 49

Which type of port is used for in-band management within ACI fabric?

Options:

A.

spine switch port

B.

APIC console port

C.

leaf access port

D.

management port

Discussion
Anya
I must say they're considered the best dumps available and the questions are very similar to what you'll see in the actual exam. Recommended!!!
Cassius (not set)
Yes, they offer a 100% success guarantee. And many students who have used them have reported passing their exams with flying colors.
Atlas
What are these Dumps? Would anybody please explain it to me.
Reign (not set)
These are exam dumps for a variety of IT certifications. They have a vast collection of updated questions and answers, which are very helpful in preparing for the exams.
Kingsley
Do anyone guide my how these dumps would be helpful for new students like me?
Haris (not set)
Absolutely! They are highly recommended for anyone looking to pass their certification exam. The dumps are easy to understand and follow, making it easier for you to study and retain the information.
Inaya
Passed the exam. questions are valid. The customer support is top-notch. They were quick to respond to any questions I had and provided me with all the information I needed.
Cillian (not set)
That's a big plus. I've used other dump providers in the past and the customer support was often lacking.
Pippa
I was so happy to see that almost all the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their Dumps.
Anastasia (not set)
You are right…It was amazing! The Cramkey Dumps were so comprehensive and well-organized, it made studying for the exam a breeze.
Question 50

A bridge domain for a new endpoint group in the Cisco ACI fabric must meet these requirements:

The bridge domain must function as the default gateway for the subnet so that routing remains within the Cisco ACI fabric.

ARP requests must be managed via Layer 3 unicast packets or be dropped to reduce excessive broadcast traffic.

The impact of misconfigured virtual machines must be kept to a minimum by preventing IP addresses outside of the configured subnet from being routed.

Which set of actions must be taken?

Options:

A.

Disable ARP Flooding.

Enable Limit IP Learning to Subnet.

Enable Unicast Routing on the bridge domain and configure a subnet.

B.

Enable Limit IP Learning to Subnet.

Set Multi-Destination Flooding to Flood in BD.

C.

Set Endpoint Retention Policy to default.

Enable ARP Flooding.

D.

Set L2 Unknown Unicast to Flood.

Disable Endpoint Retention Policy.

Discussion
Question 51

An engineer must allow multiple external networks to communicate with internal ACI subnets. Which action should the engineer take to assign the prefix to the class ID of the external Endpoint Group?

Options:

A.

Enable the Export Route Control Subnet for the External Endpoint Group flag.

B.

Enable an L30ut with Shared Route Control Subnet.

C.

Configure subnets with the External Subnets for External EPG flag enabled.

D.

Configure subnets with the Import Route Control Subnet flag enabled.

Discussion
Page: 12 / 14

300-620
PDF

$38.5  $109.99

300-620 Testing Engine

$45.5  $129.99

300-620 PDF + Testing Engine

$59.5  $169.99