Weekend Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Cisco Updated 300-620 Exam Questions and Answers by jad

Page: 13 / 14

Cisco 300-620 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Implementing Cisco Application Centric Infrastructure (300-620 DCACI)
Exam Code: 300-620 Dumps
Vendor: Cisco Certification: CCNP Data Center
Questions: 192 Q&A's Shared By: jad
Question 52

What must be configured to redistribute externally learned OSPF routes within the ACI fabric?

Options:

A.

Route Control Profile

B.

BGP Route Reflector

C.

BGP Inter-leak Route Map

D.

PIM Sparse Mode

Discussion
Question 53

Which attribute should be configured for each user to enable RADIUS for external authentication in Cisco ACI?

Options:

A.

cisco-security domain

B.

cisco-auth-features

C.

cisco-aci-role

D.

cisco-av-pair

Discussion
Question 54

Which method does the Cisco ACI fabric use to load-balance multidestination traffic?

Options:

A.

PIM routing

B.

spanning trees

C.

shortest-path trees

D.

forwarding tag trees

Discussion
Question 55

Questions 55

Refer to the exhibit. Server A is connected to the Cisco ACI fabric using two teamed interfaces. One interface in a team is configured as active and the other remains in standby mode. When a failover occurs and the standby interface becomes active, it uses its built-in MAC address to send traffic. Which bridge domain configuration must be applied to resolve the issue?

Options:

A.

Configure Hardware proxy.

B.

Set L2 Unknown Unicast to Flood.

C.

Enable ARP flooding.

D.

Activate Limit IP Learning to Subnet.

Discussion
Rae
I tried using Cramkey dumps for my recent certification exam and I found them to be more accurate and up-to-date compared to other dumps I've seen. Passed the exam with wonderful score.
Rayyan (not set)
I see your point. Thanks for sharing your thoughts. I might give it a try for my next certification exam.
Marley
Hey, I heard the good news. I passed the certification exam!
Jaxson (not set)
Yes, I passed too! And I have to say, I couldn't have done it without Cramkey Dumps.
Rosalie
I passed. I would like to tell all students that they should definitely give Cramkey Dumps a try.
Maja (not set)
That sounds great. I'll definitely check them out. Thanks for the suggestion!
Everleigh
I must say that they are updated regularly to reflect the latest exam content, so you can be sure that you are getting the most accurate information. Plus, they are easy to use and understand, so even new students can benefit from them.
Huxley (not set)
That's great to know. So, you think new students should buy these dumps?
Page: 13 / 14

300-620
PDF

$38.5  $109.99

300-620 Testing Engine

$45.5  $129.99

300-620 PDF + Testing Engine

$59.5  $169.99