Weekend Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Cisco Updated 300-620 Exam Questions and Answers by kylian

Page: 9 / 14

Cisco 300-620 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Implementing Cisco Application Centric Infrastructure (300-620 DCACI)
Exam Code: 300-620 Dumps
Vendor: Cisco Certification: CCNP Data Center
Questions: 192 Q&A's Shared By: kylian
Question 36

New ESXi hosts are procured in a data center compute expansion project. An engineer must update the

configuration on the Cisco APIC controllers to support the addition of the new servers to the existing VMM

domain. Which action should be taken to support this change?

Options:

A.

Create a range of internal VLANs in the associated VLAN pool.

B.

Set the encapsulation mode as VXLAN.

C.

Enable infrastructure VLAN in the associated AEP.

D.

Map the leaf interface selector to the AEP that is associated with the VMM domain.

Discussion
Question 37

An engineer is extending an EPG out of the ACI fabric using static path binding. Which statement about the endpoints is true?

Options:

A.

Endpoints must connect directly to the ACI leaf port.

B.

External endpoints are in a different bridge domain than the endpoints in the fabric.

C.

Endpoint learning encompasses the MAC address only.

D.

External endpoints are in the same EPG as the directly attached endpoints.

Discussion
Question 38

Refer to the exhibit.

Questions 38

An engineer wants to initiate an ICMP ping from Server1 to Server2. The requirement is for the BD1 to enforce ICMP replies that follow the expected path. The packets must be prevented fromtaking the direct path from Leaf1 to Server1. Which action must be taken on BD1 to meet these requirements?

Options:

A.

Set L2 Unknown Unicast to Flood.

B.

Set L2 Unknown Unicast to Hardware Proxy.

C.

Disable Unicast Routing.

D.

Enable ARP Flooding.

Discussion
Stefan
Thank you so much Cramkey I passed my exam today due to your highly up to date dumps.
Ocean (not set)
Agree….Cramkey Dumps are constantly updated based on changes in the exams. They also have a team of experts who regularly review the materials to ensure their accuracy and relevance. This way, you can be sure you're studying the most up-to-date information available.
Kingsley
Do anyone guide my how these dumps would be helpful for new students like me?
Haris (not set)
Absolutely! They are highly recommended for anyone looking to pass their certification exam. The dumps are easy to understand and follow, making it easier for you to study and retain the information.
Carson
Yeah, definitely. I would definitely recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone who is preparing for an exam.
Rufus (not set)
Me too. They're a lifesaver!
Nia
Why are these Dumps so important for students these days?
Mary (not set)
With the constantly changing technology and advancements in the industry, it's important for students to have access to accurate and valid study material. Cramkey Dumps provide just that. They are constantly updated to reflect the latest changes and ensure that the information is up-to-date.
Melody
My experience with Cramkey was great! I was surprised to see that many of the questions in my exam appeared in the Cramkey dumps.
Colby (not set)
Yes, In fact, I got a score of above 85%. And I attribute a lot of my success to Cramkey's dumps.
Question 39

An engineer deploys a two-pod Cisco ACI Multi-Pod environment. Why should no more than two Cisco APIC controllers be deployed in the same pod?

Options:

A.

to enable equal capacity to scale in each pod

B.

to avoid losing all replicas of a shard if a pod fails

C.

to avoid hair-pinning traffic that is destined for the primary APIC controller between pods

D.

to ensure that all nodes in all pods have local access to a controller

Discussion
Page: 9 / 14

300-620
PDF

$38.5  $109.99

300-620 Testing Engine

$45.5  $129.99

300-620 PDF + Testing Engine

$59.5  $169.99