Weekend Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Cisco Updated 300-620 Exam Questions and Answers by rueben

Page: 10 / 14

Cisco 300-620 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Implementing Cisco Application Centric Infrastructure (300-620 DCACI)
Exam Code: 300-620 Dumps
Vendor: Cisco Certification: CCNP Data Center
Questions: 192 Q&A's Shared By: rueben
Question 40

What is a requirement for Cisco ACI IPN to manage multidestination traffic?

Options:

A.

pervasive gateway

B.

unicast routing

C.

anycast gateway

D.

multicast routing

Discussion
Question 41

What is the purpose of the Overlay Multicast TEP in a Cisco ACI Multi-Site deployment?

Options:

A.

to source and receive unicast VXLAN data plane traffic

B.

to establish MP-BGP EVPN adjacencies with the spine nodes in remote sites

C.

to encapsulate multicast traffic in a common multicast group

D.

to perform head-end replication for BUM traffic

Discussion
Wyatt
Passed my exam… Thank you so much for your excellent Exam Dumps.
Arjun (not set)
That sounds really useful. I'll definitely check it out.
Rae
I tried using Cramkey dumps for my recent certification exam and I found them to be more accurate and up-to-date compared to other dumps I've seen. Passed the exam with wonderful score.
Rayyan (not set)
I see your point. Thanks for sharing your thoughts. I might give it a try for my next certification exam.
Esmae
I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone preparing for the certification exam.
Mollie (not set)
Absolutely. They really make it easier to study and retain all the important information. I'm so glad I found Cramkey Dumps.
Addison
Want to tell everybody through this platform that I passed my exam with excellent score. All credit goes to Cramkey Exam Dumps.
Libby (not set)
That's good to know. I might check it out for my next IT certification exam. Thanks for the info.
Question 42

Which two protocols are used for fabric discovery in ACI? (Choose two.)

Options:

A.

LLDP

B.

OSPF

C.

CDP

D.

DHCP

E.

ISIS

Discussion
Question 43

In the context of ACI Multi-Site, when is the information of an endpoint (MAC/IP) that belongs to site 1 advertised to site 2 using the EVPN control plane?

Options:

A.

Endpoint information is not exchanged across sites unless COOP protocol is used.

B.

Endpoint information is not exchanged across sites unless a policy is configured to allow communication across sites.

C.

Endpoint information is exchanged across sites as soon as the endpoint is discovered in one site.

D.

Endpoint information is exchanged across sites when the endpoints are discovered in both sites.

Discussion
Page: 10 / 14

300-620
PDF

$38.5  $109.99

300-620 Testing Engine

$45.5  $129.99

300-620 PDF + Testing Engine

$59.5  $169.99