Summer Special Limited Time 60% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: big60

Adobe Updated AD0-E908 Exam Questions and Answers by vlad

Page: 5 / 5

Adobe AD0-E908 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Adobe Workfront Core Developer Professional
Exam Code: AD0-E908 Dumps
Vendor: Adobe Certification: Adobe Workfront
Questions: 70 Q&A's Shared By: vlad
Question 20

A project manager is reviewing an issue with a document attached The manager notices that the issue is connected to the wrong project What will happen to the document when the issue is moved to the correct project?

Options:

A.

The document is copied to the new issue, leaving the original on the project.

B.

The document and any approvals associated with the document will move along with the new issue.

C.

The document will not move to the new issue.

Discussion
Question 21

A team has just created a new project template. Before making the template active, the team needs to ensure that users have access to use the template and the projects created from the template.

Which two items must be configured to achieve this requirement? (Choose two.)

Options:

A.

Project Sharing

B.

Template Sharing

C.

Template Group

D.

Team Sharing

Discussion
Josephine
I want to ask about their study material and Customer support? Can anybody guide me?
Zayd (not set)
Yes, the dumps or study material provided by them are authentic and up to date. They have a dedicated team to assist students and make sure they have a positive experience.
Kingsley
Do anyone guide my how these dumps would be helpful for new students like me?
Haris (not set)
Absolutely! They are highly recommended for anyone looking to pass their certification exam. The dumps are easy to understand and follow, making it easier for you to study and retain the information.
Ivan
I tried these dumps for my recent certification exam and I found it pretty helpful.
Elis (not set)
Agree!!! The questions in the dumps were quite similar to what came up in the actual exam. It gave me a good idea of the types of questions to expect and helped me revise efficiently.
Marley
Hey, I heard the good news. I passed the certification exam!
Jaxson (not set)
Yes, I passed too! And I have to say, I couldn't have done it without Cramkey Dumps.
Page: 5 / 5

AD0-E908
PDF

$40  $99.99

AD0-E908 Testing Engine

$48  $119.99

AD0-E908 PDF + Testing Engine

$64  $159.99