Summer Special Limited Time 60% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: big60

Adobe Updated AD0-E908 Exam Questions and Answers by bobbi

Page: 2 / 5

Adobe AD0-E908 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Adobe Workfront Core Developer Professional
Exam Code: AD0-E908 Dumps
Vendor: Adobe Certification: Adobe Workfront
Questions: 70 Q&A's Shared By: bobbi
Question 8

A System Administrator would like to export all of the calculated custom fields and the associated custom expressions from their Workfront instance to an excel file so that they can create a data dictionary for better governance of their custom data.

How would a System Administrator achieve this?

Options:

A.

Use Kick Starts to export Custom Data to Excel

B.

Create a Parameter report filtered to Parameter Type = Calculated and export to Excel

C.

Go to the Custom Forms area of Workfront in the setup panel and export all fields to Excel

Discussion
Question 9

What is a requirement when creating a chart in a report?

Options:

A.

At least one grouping must be defined.

B.

The Advanced Options on a column must be set to aggregate

C.

Charts can be created without any prerequisites.

Discussion
Question 10

The Adobe Workfront plugin for Creative Cloud allows creatives to collaborate with teams in Workfront without leaving their creative tool of choice. Creatives can find their tasks, view project information, mark work complete, upload documents and manage notifications.

What two other Workfront functions can creatives perform through the plugin? (Choose two.)

Options:

A.

Delegate approvals

B.

Convert tasks to projects

C.

Log time on work

D.

Upload basic and automated proofs

E.

Log personal time off

Discussion
Rosalie
I passed. I would like to tell all students that they should definitely give Cramkey Dumps a try.
Maja (not set)
That sounds great. I'll definitely check them out. Thanks for the suggestion!
Ella-Rose
Amazing website with excellent Dumps. I passed my exam and secured excellent marks!!!
Alisha (not set)
Extremely accurate. They constantly update their materials with the latest exam questions and answers, so you can be confident that what you're studying is up-to-date.
Pippa
I was so happy to see that almost all the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their Dumps.
Anastasia (not set)
You are right…It was amazing! The Cramkey Dumps were so comprehensive and well-organized, it made studying for the exam a breeze.
Mariam
Do anyone think Cramkey questions can help improve exam scores?
Katie (not set)
Absolutely! Many people have reported improved scores after using Cramkey Dumps, and there are also success stories of people passing exams on the first try. I already passed this exam. I confirmed above questions were in exam.
River
Hey, I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare for my recent exam and I passed it.
Lewis (not set)
Yeah, I used these dumps too. And I have to say, I was really impressed with the results.
Question 11

A project manager needs to share a Custom Form that was created to support their portfolio. What should the project manager understand about this requirement?

Options:

A.

Sharing is not an editable function with Custom Forms. When a new form is created, it is permanently visible to everyone in the system

B.

Sharing is possible for a Custom Form author to limit who can view, share, and edit by person, role, group, team, and company.

C.

Sharing is possible, but only at the user object level and only within the same team. These restrictions exist for data security purposes

Discussion
Page: 2 / 5

AD0-E908
PDF

$40  $99.99

AD0-E908 Testing Engine

$48  $119.99

AD0-E908 PDF + Testing Engine

$64  $159.99