Summer Special Limited Time 60% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: big60

Adobe Updated AD0-E908 Exam Questions and Answers by igor

Page: 3 / 5

Adobe AD0-E908 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Adobe Workfront Core Developer Professional
Exam Code: AD0-E908 Dumps
Vendor: Adobe Certification: Adobe Workfront
Questions: 70 Q&A's Shared By: igor
Question 12

A system administrator is using layout templates to optimize the user experience in Workfront. What two best practices should be considered to help drive adoption? (Choose two.)

Options:

A.

Include all possible menu options to promote additional functionality

B.

Create a different layout template specific to each job role and schedule in Workfront

C.

Create layout templates for sets of users, not individuals

D.

Keep layout templates as simple as possible by managing menu options

E.

Create as many layout templates as possible to set up for growth and expansion

Discussion
Question 13

Dashboards are a quick way to access information in reports, calendars, and from external pages. Which constraints apply to the creation of dashboards?

Options:

A.

Dashboard layouts cannot be customized when multiple object types are present

B.

Before creating the dashboard, at least one of the report objects of the destination dashboard must already be created.

C.

When creating reports for use in dashboarding, ensure that the reports are shared with the intended audience.

Discussion
Question 14

A client wants to keep track of project metrics based on the request that was submitted, but they do not want the requestor to fill this information out. How would a system administrator configure this request?

Options:

A.

Create a section break to the request Custom Form containing the metric fields, and change the permissions so it is not visible to the requestor

B.

Restrict access to the metric fields by removing request queue access from the requester and change their access level to "view"

C.

Do not make the additional fields in the Custom Form available to the requester, but add them to the project details section

Discussion
Billy
It was like deja vu! I was confident going into the exam because I had already seen those questions before.
Vincent (not set)
Definitely. And the best part is, I passed! I feel like all that hard work and preparation paid off. Cramkey is the best resource for all students!!!
Lennox
Something Special that they provide a comprehensive overview of the exam content. They cover all the important topics and concepts, so you can be confident that you are well-prepared for the test.
Aiza (not set)
That makes sense. What makes Cramkey Dumps different from other study materials?
Amy
I passed my exam and found your dumps 100% relevant to the actual exam.
Lacey (not set)
Yeah, definitely. I experienced the same.
Ilyas
Definitely. I felt much more confident and prepared because of the Cramkey Dumps. I was able to answer most of the questions with ease and I think that helped me to score well on the exam.
Saoirse (not set)
That's amazing. I'm glad you found something that worked for you. Maybe I should try them out for my next exam.
Syeda
I passed, Thank you Cramkey for your precious Dumps.
Stella (not set)
That's great. I think I'll give Cramkey Dumps a try.
Question 15

What are the constraints among Programs, Portfolios. Tasks, and Projects?

Options:

A.

All Projects must be associated with a Program and a Portfolio.

B.

A Project and its tasks can only belong to one Portfolio and Program at a time.

C.

Projects cannot be associated with a Program until at least one task is entered into the project plan

Discussion
Page: 3 / 5

AD0-E908
PDF

$40  $99.99

AD0-E908 Testing Engine

$48  $119.99

AD0-E908 PDF + Testing Engine

$64  $159.99