Summer Special Limited Time 60% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: big60

Adobe Updated AD0-E908 Exam Questions and Answers by kristian

Page: 4 / 5

Adobe AD0-E908 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Adobe Workfront Core Developer Professional
Exam Code: AD0-E908 Dumps
Vendor: Adobe Certification: Adobe Workfront
Questions: 70 Q&A's Shared By: kristian
Question 16

An organization wants to ensure that everyone can fill out the general project custom form associated with the general project template. What is the correct sharing setting for the custom form?

Options:

A.

Update the template sharing to "Make this visible system-wide so that everyone in Workfront can see it'

B.

Update the form sharing to "Make this visible system-wide so that everyone in Workfront can see it"

C.

Update the project sharing to "Make this visible system-wide so that everyone in Workfront can see it"

Discussion
Question 17

An organization captures project requests in a request queue. Once the request has been triaged, it is converted into a project and the information captured in the request custom form should be carried over to the project.

How would a developer achieve this?

Options:

A.

Create a multi-object custom form with both the project and issue object types selected

B.

Create a project template and attach an issue custom form

C.

Check the box in the queue details to transfer the issue custom form to a project

Discussion
Question 18

A task includes an approval requiring a lead designers approval decision before it can be completed. What action will trigger the approval by the lead designer?

Options:

A.

Request a document approval from the lead designer

B.

Change the task status

C.

Assign a lead designer to the task

Discussion
Mylo
Excellent dumps with authentic information… I passed my exam with brilliant score.
Dominik (not set)
That's amazing! I've been looking for good study material that will help me prepare for my upcoming certification exam. Now, I will try it.
Nadia
Why these dumps are important? Can I pass my exam without these dumps?
Julian (not set)
The questions in the Cramkey dumps are explained in detail and there are also study notes and reference materials provided. This made it easier for me to understand the concepts and retain the information better.
Ella-Rose
Amazing website with excellent Dumps. I passed my exam and secured excellent marks!!!
Alisha (not set)
Extremely accurate. They constantly update their materials with the latest exam questions and answers, so you can be confident that what you're studying is up-to-date.
Ayesha
They are study materials that are designed to help students prepare for exams and certification tests. They are basically a collection of questions and answers that are likely to appear on the test.
Ayden (not set)
That sounds interesting. Why are they useful? Planning this week, hopefully help me. Can you give me PDF if you have ?
Question 19

What functionality allows users to build effective reporting visualizations with increased visibility and flexible layout options?

Options:

A.

Canvas Layouts

B.

Canvas Widgets

C.

Canvas Dashboards

Discussion
Page: 4 / 5

AD0-E908
PDF

$40  $99.99