Summer Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

ECCouncil Updated 312-50v11 Exam Questions and Answers by kylan

Page: 5 / 19

ECCouncil 312-50v11 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Certified Ethical Hacker Exam (CEH v11)
Exam Code: 312-50v11 Dumps
Vendor: ECCouncil Certification: CEH v11
Questions: 528 Q&A's Shared By: kylan
Question 20

Which iOS jailbreaking technique patches the kernel during the device boot so that it becomes jailbroken after each successive reboot?

Options:

A.

Tethered jailbreaking

B.

Semi-tethered jailbreaking

C.

Untethered jailbreaking

D.

Semi-Untethered jailbreaking

Discussion
Lennox
Something Special that they provide a comprehensive overview of the exam content. They cover all the important topics and concepts, so you can be confident that you are well-prepared for the test.
Aiza (not set)
That makes sense. What makes Cramkey Dumps different from other study materials?
Sarah
Yeah, I was so relieved when I saw that the question appeared in the exam were similar to their exam dumps. It made the exam a lot easier and I felt confident going into it.
Aaliyah (not set)
Same here. I've heard mixed reviews about using exam dumps, but for us, it definitely paid off.
Marley
Hey, I heard the good news. I passed the certification exam!
Jaxson (not set)
Yes, I passed too! And I have to say, I couldn't have done it without Cramkey Dumps.
Syeda
I passed, Thank you Cramkey for your precious Dumps.
Stella (not set)
That's great. I think I'll give Cramkey Dumps a try.
Teddie
yes, I passed my exam with wonderful score, Accurate and valid dumps.
Isla-Rose (not set)
Absolutely! The questions in the dumps were almost identical to the ones that appeared in the actual exam. I was able to answer almost all of them correctly.
Question 21

Scenario1:

1.Victim opens the attacker's web site.

2.Attacker sets up a web site which contains interesting and attractive content like 'Do you want to make

$1000 in a day?'.

3.Victim clicks to the interesting and attractive content URL.

4.Attacker creates a transparent 'iframe' in front of the URL which victim attempts to click, so victim thinks that he/she clicks to the 'Do you want to make $1000 in a day?' URL but actually he/she clicks to the content or URL that exists in the transparent 'iframe' which is setup by the attacker.

What is the name of the attack which is mentioned in the scenario?

Options:

A.

Session Fixation

B.

HTML Injection

C.

HTTP Parameter Pollution

D.

Clickjacking Attack

Discussion
Question 22

BitLocker encryption has been implemented for all the Windows-based computers in an organization. You are concerned that someone might lose their cryptographic key. Therefore, a mechanism was implemented to recover the keys from Active Directory. What is this mechanism called in cryptography?

Options:

A.

Key archival

B.

Key escrow.

C.

Certificate rollover

D.

Key renewal

Discussion
Question 23

Jane is working as a security professional at CyberSol Inc. She was tasked with ensuring the authentication and integrity of messages being transmitted in the corporate network. To encrypt the messages, she implemented a security model in which every user in the network maintains a ring of public keys. In this model, a user needs to encrypt a message using the receiver's public key, and only the receiver can decrypt the message using their private key. What is the security model implemented by Jane to secure corporate messages?

Options:

A.

Zero trust network

B.

Transport Layer Security (TLS)

C.

Secure Socket Layer (SSL)

D.

Web of trust (WOT)

Discussion
Page: 5 / 19
Title