Summer Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

ECCouncil Updated 312-50v11 Exam Questions and Answers by malcolm

Page: 14 / 19

ECCouncil 312-50v11 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Certified Ethical Hacker Exam (CEH v11)
Exam Code: 312-50v11 Dumps
Vendor: ECCouncil Certification: CEH v11
Questions: 528 Q&A's Shared By: malcolm
Question 56

Which service in a PKI will vouch for the identity of an individual or company?

Options:

A.

KDC

B.

CR

C.

CBC

D.

CA

Discussion
Question 57

Which of the following is not a Bluetooth attack?

Options:

A.

Bluedriving

B.

Bluesmacking

C.

Bluejacking

D.

Bluesnarfing

Discussion
Josephine
I want to ask about their study material and Customer support? Can anybody guide me?
Zayd (not set)
Yes, the dumps or study material provided by them are authentic and up to date. They have a dedicated team to assist students and make sure they have a positive experience.
Vienna
I highly recommend them. They are offering exact questions that we need to prepare our exam.
Jensen (not set)
That's great. I think I'll give Cramkey a try next time I take a certification exam. Thanks for the recommendation!
Annabel
I recently used them for my exam and I passed it with excellent score. I am impressed.
Amirah (not set)
I passed too. The questions I saw in the actual exam were exactly the same as the ones in the Cramkey Dumps. I was able to answer the questions confidently because I had already seen and studied them.
Wyatt
Passed my exam… Thank you so much for your excellent Exam Dumps.
Arjun (not set)
That sounds really useful. I'll definitely check it out.
Nell
Are these dumps reliable?
Ernie (not set)
Yes, very much so. Cramkey Dumps are created by experienced and certified professionals who have gone through the exams themselves. They understand the importance of providing accurate and relevant information to help you succeed.
Question 58

Gilbert, a web developer, uses a centralized web API to reduce complexity and increase the Integrity of updating and changing data. For this purpose, he uses a web service that uses HTTP methods such as PUT. POST. GET. and DELETE and can improve the overall performance, visibility, scalability, reliability, and portability of an application. What is the type of web-service API mentioned in the above scenario?

Options:

A.

JSON-RPC

B.

SOAP API

C.

RESTful API

D.

REST API

Discussion
Question 59

If executives are found liable for not properly protecting their company’s assets and information systems, what type of law would apply in this situation?

Options:

A.

Criminal

B.

International

C.

Common

D.

Civil

Discussion
Page: 14 / 19
Title