Summer Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

ECCouncil Updated 312-50v11 Exam Questions and Answers by alayah

Page: 18 / 19

ECCouncil 312-50v11 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Certified Ethical Hacker Exam (CEH v11)
Exam Code: 312-50v11 Dumps
Vendor: ECCouncil Certification: CEH v11
Questions: 528 Q&A's Shared By: alayah
Question 72

You are programming a buffer overflow exploit and you want to create a NOP sled of 200 bytes in the program exploit.c

Questions 72

What is the hexadecimal value of NOP instruction?

Options:

A.

0x60

B.

0x80

C.

0x70

D.

0x90

Discussion
Question 73

In the field of cryptanalysis, what is meant by a “rubber-hose" attack?

Options:

A.

Attempting to decrypt cipher text by making logical assumptions about the contents of the original plain text.

B.

Extraction of cryptographic secrets through coercion or torture.

C.

Forcing the targeted key stream through a hardware-accelerated device such as an ASIC.

D.

A backdoor placed into a cryptographic algorithm by its creator.

Discussion
Question 74

In Trojan terminology, what is a covert channel?

Questions 74

Options:

A.

A channel that transfers information within a computer system or network in a way that violates the security policy

B.

A legitimate communication path within a computer system or network for transfer of data

C.

It is a kernel operation that hides boot processes and services to mask detection

D.

It is Reverse tunneling technique that uses HTTPS protocol instead of HTTP protocol to establish connections

Discussion
Alessia
Amazing Dumps. Found almost all questions in actual exam whih I prepared from these valuable dumps. Recommended!!!!
Belle (not set)
That's impressive. I've been struggling with finding good study material for my certification. Maybe I should give Cramkey Dumps a try.
Ayra
How these dumps are necessary for passing the certification exam?
Damian (not set)
They give you a competitive edge and help you prepare better.
Ace
No problem! I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone looking to pass their certification exams. They will help you feel confident and prepared on exam day. Good luck!
Harris (not set)
That sounds amazing. I'll definitely check them out. Thanks for the recommendation!
Cody
I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare and a lot of the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their study materials.
Eric (not set)
Really? That's great to hear! I used Cramkey Dumps too and I had the same experience. The questions were almost identical.
Honey
I highly recommend it. They made a big difference for me and I'm sure they'll help you too. Just make sure to use them wisely and not solely rely on them. They should be used as a supplement to your regular studies.
Antoni (not set)
Good point. Thanks for the advice. I'll definitely keep that in mind.
Question 75

What hacking attack is challenge/response authentication used to prevent?

Options:

A.

Replay attacks

B.

Scanning attacks

C.

Session hijacking attacks

D.

Password cracking attacks

Discussion
Page: 18 / 19
Title