Summer Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

ECCouncil Updated 312-50v11 Exam Questions and Answers by izaan

Page: 19 / 19

ECCouncil 312-50v11 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Certified Ethical Hacker Exam (CEH v11)
Exam Code: 312-50v11 Dumps
Vendor: ECCouncil Certification: CEH v11
Questions: 528 Q&A's Shared By: izaan
Question 76

If a token and 4-digit personal identification number (PIN) are used to access a computer system and the token performs off-line checking for the correct PIN, what type of attack is possible?

Options:

A.

Birthday

B.

Brute force

C.

Man-in-the-middle

D.

Smurf

Discussion
Nylah
I've been looking for good study material for my upcoming certification exam. Need help.
Dolly (not set)
Then you should definitely give Cramkey Dumps a try. They have a huge database of questions and answers, making it easy to study and prepare for the exam. And the best part is, you can be sure the information is accurate and relevant.
Kylo
What makes Cramkey Dumps so reliable? Please guide.
Sami (not set)
Well, for starters, they have a team of experts who are constantly updating their material to reflect the latest changes in the industry. Plus, they have a huge database of questions and answers, which makes it easy to study and prepare for the exam.
Elise
I've heard that Cramkey is one of the best websites for exam dumps. They have a high passing rate and the questions are always up-to-date. Is it true?
Cian (not set)
Definitely. The dumps are constantly updated to reflect the latest changes in the certification exams. And I also appreciate how they provide explanations for the answers, so I could understand the reasoning behind each question.
Miriam
Highly recommended Dumps. 100% authentic and reliable. Passed my exam with wonderful score.
Milan (not set)
I see. Thanks for the information. I'll definitely keep Cramkey in mind for my next exam.
Nell
Are these dumps reliable?
Ernie (not set)
Yes, very much so. Cramkey Dumps are created by experienced and certified professionals who have gone through the exams themselves. They understand the importance of providing accurate and relevant information to help you succeed.
Question 77

Which of the following statements is FALSE with respect to Intrusion Detection Systems?

Options:

A.

Intrusion Detection Systems can be configured to distinguish specific content in network packets

B.

Intrusion Detection Systems can easily distinguish a malicious payload in an encrypted traffic

C.

Intrusion Detection Systems require constant update of the signature library

D.

Intrusion Detection Systems can examine the contents of the data n context of the network protocol

Discussion
Question 78

Questions 78

Identify the correct terminology that defines the above statement.

Options:

A.

Vulnerability Scanning

B.

Penetration Testing

C.

Security Policy Implementation

D.

Designing Network Security

Discussion
Question 79

ViruXine.W32 virus hides their presence by changing the underlying executable code.

This Virus code mutates while keeping the original algorithm intact, the code changes itself each time it runs, but the function of the code (its semantics) will not change at all.

Questions 79

Here is a section of the Virus code:

Questions 79

What is this technique called?

Options:

A.

Polymorphic Virus

B.

Metamorphic Virus

C.

Dravidic Virus

D.