Summer Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Cisco Updated 350-501 Exam Questions and Answers by adriana

Page: 17 / 33

Cisco 350-501 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Implementing and Operating Cisco Service Provider Network Core Technologies (SPCOR)
Exam Code: 350-501 Dumps
Vendor: Cisco Certification: CCNP Service Provider
Questions: 452 Q&A's Shared By: adriana
Question 68

Questions 68

Refer to the exhibit. An engineer is configuring IS-IS on ISP network. Which IS-IS configuration must an engineer implement on router AGG1 so that it establishes connectivity to router AGG6 via the BB3 core router?

Options:

A.

router isis 100

metric-style narrow

interface GigabitEthernet 3

isis metric 10 level-2

B.

router isis 100

metric-style wide

isis metric 1500 level-2

C.

router isis 100

metric-style narrow

isis metric 10 level-1

D.

router isis 100

metric-style wide

isis metric 1500 level-1

Discussion
Rosalie
I passed. I would like to tell all students that they should definitely give Cramkey Dumps a try.
Maja (not set)
That sounds great. I'll definitely check them out. Thanks for the suggestion!
Vienna
I highly recommend them. They are offering exact questions that we need to prepare our exam.
Jensen (not set)
That's great. I think I'll give Cramkey a try next time I take a certification exam. Thanks for the recommendation!
Melody
My experience with Cramkey was great! I was surprised to see that many of the questions in my exam appeared in the Cramkey dumps.
Colby (not set)
Yes, In fact, I got a score of above 85%. And I attribute a lot of my success to Cramkey's dumps.
Anya
I must say they're considered the best dumps available and the questions are very similar to what you'll see in the actual exam. Recommended!!!
Cassius (not set)
Yes, they offer a 100% success guarantee. And many students who have used them have reported passing their exams with flying colors.
Question 69

Questions 69

Refer to the exhibit. Tier 2 ISP A on AS 653 is connected to two Tier 1 ISPs on AS 321 and AS 51 respectively. The network architect at ISP A is planning traffic flow inside the network to provide predictable network services. Cisco Express Forwarding is disabled on the edge router. How should the architect implement BGP to direct all traffic via the Tier 1 ISP with next-hop 7.4.5.2?

Options:

A.

Implement the BGP routing protocol and run the bgp deterministic-med command.

B.

Implement MP-BGP with a 4-byte AS number with the bgp best path compare-routerid command.

C.

Implement the BGP routing protocol and the maximum-paths 2 configuration.

D.

Implement BGP route-reflector functionality with the bgp always-compare-med configuration.

Discussion
Question 70

A network administrator must monitor network usage to provide optimal performance to the network end users when the network is under heavy load. The administrator asked the engineer to install a new server to receive SNMP traps at destination 192.168.1.2. Which configuration must the engineer apply so that all traps are sent to the new server?

Options:

A.

snmp-server enable traps entity

snmp-server host 192.168.1.2 public

B.

snmp-server enable traps bgp

C.

snmp-server enable traps isdn

D.

snmp-server enable traps

Discussion
Question 71

Refer to the exhibit.

Questions 71

What does this REST API script configure?

Options:

A.

application profile

B.

VRF

C.

public community string for SNMP

D.

interface with IP address 192.168.0.1

Discussion
Page: 17 / 33
Title