Summer Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Cisco Updated 350-501 Exam Questions and Answers by aniyah

Page: 26 / 33

Cisco 350-501 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Implementing and Operating Cisco Service Provider Network Core Technologies (SPCOR)
Exam Code: 350-501 Dumps
Vendor: Cisco Certification: CCNP Service Provider
Questions: 452 Q&A's Shared By: aniyah
Question 104

In an MPLS network, which protocol can be used to distribute a Segment Prefix?

Options:

A.

OSPF

B.

LDP

C.

RSVP-TE

D.

EIGRP

Discussion
Question 105

Drag and drop the characteristics from the left onto the automation tool on the right.

Questions 105

Options:

Discussion
Ace
No problem! I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone looking to pass their certification exams. They will help you feel confident and prepared on exam day. Good luck!
Harris (not set)
That sounds amazing. I'll definitely check them out. Thanks for the recommendation!
Mylo
Excellent dumps with authentic information… I passed my exam with brilliant score.
Dominik (not set)
That's amazing! I've been looking for good study material that will help me prepare for my upcoming certification exam. Now, I will try it.
Syeda
I passed, Thank you Cramkey for your precious Dumps.
Stella (not set)
That's great. I think I'll give Cramkey Dumps a try.
Inaaya
Are these Dumps worth buying?
Fraser (not set)
Yes, of course, they are necessary to pass the exam. They give you an insight into the types of questions that could come up and help you prepare effectively.
Joey
I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone preparing for the certification exam. They have all the key information you need and the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam.
Dexter (not set)
Agreed. It's definitely worth checking out if you're looking for a comprehensive and reliable study resource.
Question 106

Exhibit:

Questions 106

A network engineer must update the routing toward the web server with IP address 35.22.13.1. The primary path must be configured via the neighbor router with ID 1.1.1.1. However, local-preference configuration is not permitted on R1. Which task must the engineer perform on R1 to complete the implementation?

Options:

A.

Configure the device to choose the best MED from the same AS.

B.

Set the device to ignore the conditional MED if the route originated in a different autonomous system.

C.

Enable MED comparison between routes from neighbors in different AS.

D.

Implement deterministic MED to choose the best route from the different AS.

Discussion
Question 107

A network engineer is implementing NetFlow to observe traffic patterns on the network. The engineer is planning to review the patterns to help plan future strategies for monitoring and preventing congestion as the network grows. If the captures must include BGP next-hop flows, which configuration must the engineer apply to the router?

Options:

A.

ip cef

ip flow-export version 5 bgp-nexthop

ip flow-export destination 192.168.1.1 9995

interface gigabitethernet 1/0/1

ip flow egress

B.

ip cef

ip flow-export version 9 bgp-nexthop

ip flow-export destination 192.168.1.1 9996

interface gigabitethernet 1/0/1