Summer Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Cisco Updated 350-501 Exam Questions and Answers by buddy

Page: 23 / 33

Cisco 350-501 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Implementing and Operating Cisco Service Provider Network Core Technologies (SPCOR)
Exam Code: 350-501 Dumps
Vendor: Cisco Certification: CCNP Service Provider
Questions: 452 Q&A's Shared By: buddy
Question 92

Drag and drop the technologies from the left onto the correct definitions on the right.

Questions 92

Options:

Discussion
Question 93

While implementing TTL security, you issue the PE(config-router-af)#neighbor 2.2.2.2 ttl-security hops 2 command.

After you issue this command, which BGP packets does the PE accept?

Options:

A.

from 2.2.2.2, with a TTL ol 253 Of more

B.

from 2.2.2.2, with a TTL of less than 2

C.

to 2.2.2.2, with a TTL of less than 253

D.

to 2.2.2.2, with a TTL of 2 or more

Discussion
Question 94

Questions 94

Refer to the exhibit. R1 has two upstream Tier 1 service providers. BGP is in use as the exterior routing protocol, and ISP_A and ISP_B are sending the full BGP table. A network engineer must assign local-preference 70 to all routes with multiple exit discriminator 30. Which configuration must the network engineer apply?

Questions 94

Options:

A.

Option A

B.

Option B

C.

Option C

D.

Option D

Discussion
Question 95

You are writing an RPL script to accept routes only from certain autonomous systems Consider this code.

Questions 95

If you apply this code to BGP filters, which effect does the code have on your router?

Options:

A.

denies routes from AS 7070

B.

allows routes from AS 7077

C.

denies routes from AS 7007

D.

allows routes from AS 770

Discussion
Syeda
I passed, Thank you Cramkey for your precious Dumps.
Stella (not set)
That's great. I think I'll give Cramkey Dumps a try.
Alessia
Amazing Dumps. Found almost all questions in actual exam whih I prepared from these valuable dumps. Recommended!!!!
Belle (not set)
That's impressive. I've been struggling with finding good study material for my certification. Maybe I should give Cramkey Dumps a try.
Madeleine
Passed my exam with my dream score…. Guys do give these dumps a try. They are authentic.
Ziggy (not set)
That's really impressive. I think I might give Cramkey Dumps a try for my next certification exam.
Zayaan
Successfully aced the exam… Thanks a lot for providing amazing Exam Dumps.
Harmony (not set)
That's fantastic! I'm glad to hear that their dumps helped you. I also used them and found it accurate.
Hassan
Highly Recommended Dumps… today I passed my exam! Same questions appear. I bought Full Access.
Kasper (not set)
Hey wonderful….so same questions , sounds good. Planning to write this week, I will go for full access today.
Page: 23 / 33
Title
Questions
Posted

350-501
PDF

$38.5  $109.99

350-501 Testing Engine

$45.5  $129.99

350-501 PDF + Testing Engine

$59.5  $169.99