Summer Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Cisco Updated 350-501 Exam Questions and Answers by alyssia

Page: 14 / 33

Cisco 350-501 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Implementing and Operating Cisco Service Provider Network Core Technologies (SPCOR)
Exam Code: 350-501 Dumps
Vendor: Cisco Certification: CCNP Service Provider
Questions: 452 Q&A's Shared By: alyssia
Question 56

Questions 56

Refer to the exhibit. A host connected to R3 must connect with a server on R1 that provides critical, time-sensitive data. Traffic between the host and server must always be given bandwidth to traverse the links when they are congested, with other traffic being dropped. How must the network engineer implement a QoS strategy with classification to ensure that the traffic is given the appropriate bandwidth?

Options:

A.

Implement FIFO to guarantee that the server traffic is sent first while other traffic is queued.

B.

Implement policing to rate-limit noncritical traffic that exceeds designated thresholds.

C.

Implement traffic shaping to delay noncritical traffic when the link is congested.

D.

Implement strict priority to guarantee bandwidth for the server traffic.

Discussion
Ilyas
Definitely. I felt much more confident and prepared because of the Cramkey Dumps. I was able to answer most of the questions with ease and I think that helped me to score well on the exam.
Saoirse (not set)
That's amazing. I'm glad you found something that worked for you. Maybe I should try them out for my next exam.
Ace
No problem! I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone looking to pass their certification exams. They will help you feel confident and prepared on exam day. Good luck!
Harris (not set)
That sounds amazing. I'll definitely check them out. Thanks for the recommendation!
Everleigh
I must say that they are updated regularly to reflect the latest exam content, so you can be sure that you are getting the most accurate information. Plus, they are easy to use and understand, so even new students can benefit from them.
Huxley (not set)
That's great to know. So, you think new students should buy these dumps?
Rosalie
I passed. I would like to tell all students that they should definitely give Cramkey Dumps a try.
Maja (not set)
That sounds great. I'll definitely check them out. Thanks for the suggestion!
Freddy
I passed my exam with flying colors and I'm confident who will try it surely ace the exam.
Aleksander (not set)
Thanks for the recommendation! I'll check it out.
Question 57

Refer to the exhibit.

Questions 57

A network operator must configure CSR1 interlaces GigabitEihernet2 and GigabitEthemet to rewrite VLAN tags 12 and 21 for traffic between R1 and R2 respectively. Which configurator accomplishes this task?

A)

Questions 57

B)

Questions 57

C)

Questions 57

D)

Questions 57

Options:

A.

Option A

B.

Option B

C.

Option C

D.

Option D

Discussion
Question 58

Refer to the exhibit.

Questions 58

An engineer began to configure LDP between R1 and R2, but R1 and R2 cannot yet establish an LDP TCP connection. Which additional task must be completed to finish the implementation?

Options:

A.

Configure the mpls Idp neighbor 172.16.0.1 password command on R1

B.

Configure the mpls Idp neighbor 10.0.12.1 password command on R1

C.

Configure the no mpls Idp password option 1 command on R2

D.

Configure the no mpls Idp password option 1 command on R1

Discussion
Question 59

Refer to the exhibit:

Questions 59

Which configuration prevents the OSPF neighbor from establishing?

Options:

A.

mtu

B.

duplex

C.

network statement

D.

default-metric

Discussion
Page: 14 / 33
Title