Summer Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Checkpoint Updated 156-315.81 Exam Questions and Answers by malaika

Page: 38 / 46

Checkpoint 156-315.81 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Check Point Certified Security Expert R81
Exam Code: 156-315.81 Dumps
Vendor: Checkpoint Certification: CCSE R81
Questions: 628 Q&A's Shared By: malaika
Question 152

What is Dynamic Balancing?

Options:

A.

It is a ClusterXL feature that switches an HA cluster into an LS cluster if required to maximize throughput

B.

It is a feature that uses a daemon to balance the required number of firewall instances and SNDs based on the current load

C.

It is a new feature that is capable of dynamically reserve the amount of Hash kernel memory to reflect the resource usage necessary for maximizing the session rate.

D.

It is a CoreXL feature that assigns the SND to network interfaces to balance the RX Cache of the interfaces

Discussion
Victoria
Hey, guess what? I passed the certification exam! I couldn't have done it without Cramkey Dumps.
Isabel (not set)
Same here! I was so surprised when I saw that almost all the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their study materials.
Conor
I recently used these dumps for my exam and I must say, I was impressed with their authentic material.
Yunus (not set)
Exactly…….The information in the dumps is so authentic and up-to-date. Plus, the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam. I felt confident going into the exam because I had studied using Cramkey Dumps.
Everleigh
I must say that they are updated regularly to reflect the latest exam content, so you can be sure that you are getting the most accurate information. Plus, they are easy to use and understand, so even new students can benefit from them.
Huxley (not set)
That's great to know. So, you think new students should buy these dumps?
Ilyas
Definitely. I felt much more confident and prepared because of the Cramkey Dumps. I was able to answer most of the questions with ease and I think that helped me to score well on the exam.
Saoirse (not set)
That's amazing. I'm glad you found something that worked for you. Maybe I should try them out for my next exam.
Osian
Dumps are fantastic! I recently passed my certification exam using these dumps and I must say, they are 100% valid.
Azaan (not set)
They are incredibly accurate and valid. I felt confident going into my exam because the dumps covered all the important topics and the questions were very similar to what I saw on the actual exam. The team of experts behind Cramkey Dumps make sure the information is relevant and up-to-date.
Question 153

What is the correct description for the Dynamic Balancing / Split feature?

Options:

A.

Dynamic Balancing / Split dynamically change the number of SND's and firewall instances based on the current load. It is only available on Quantum Appliances and Open Server (not on Quantum Spark)

B.

Dynamic Balancing / Split dynamically distribute the traffic from one network interface to multiple SND's. The interface must support Multi-Queue. It is only available on Quantum Appliances and Open Server (not on Quantum Spark)

C.

Dynamic Balancing / Split dynamically distribute the traffic from one network interface to multiple SND's. The interface must support Multi-Queue. It is only available on Quantum Appliances (not on Quantum Spark or Open Server)

D.

Dynamic Balancing / Split dynamically change the number of SND's and firewall instances based on the current load. It is only available on Quantum Appliances (not on Quantum Spark or Open Server)

Discussion
Question 154

By default, which port does the WebUI listen on?

Options:

A.

B.

C.

D.

Discussion
Question 155

You plan to automate creating new objects using new R81 Management API. You decide to use GAIA CLI for this task.

What is the first step to run management API commands on GAIA’s shell?

Options:

A.

mgmt_admin@teabag > id.txt

B.

mgmt_login

C.

login user admin password teabag

D.

mgmt_cli login user “admin” password “teabag” > id.txt

Discussion
Page: 38 / 46
Title