Summer Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Checkpoint Updated 156-315.81 Exam Questions and Answers by presley

Page: 36 / 46

Checkpoint 156-315.81 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Check Point Certified Security Expert R81
Exam Code: 156-315.81 Dumps
Vendor: Checkpoint Certification: CCSE R81
Questions: 628 Q&A's Shared By: presley
Question 144

There are multiple types of licenses for the various VPN components and types. License type related to management and functioning of Remote Access VPNs are - which of the following license requirement statement is NOT true:

Options:

A.

MobileAccessLicense ° This license is required on the Security Gateway for the following Remote Access solutions

B.

EndpointPolicyManagementLicense ° The Endpoint Security Suite includes blades other than the Remote Access VPN, hence this license is required to manage the suite

C.

EndpointContainerLicense ° The Endpoint Software Blade Licenses does not require an Endpoint Container License as the base

D.

IPSecVPNLicense • This license is installed on the VPN Gateway and is a basic requirement for a Remote Access VPN solution

Discussion
Question 145

Is it possible to establish a VPN before the user login to the Endpoint Client?

Options:

A.

yes, you had to set neo_remember_user_password to true in the trac.defaults of the Remote Access Client or you can use the endpoint_vpn_remember_user_password

attribute in the trac_client_1 .ttm file located in the SFWDIR/conf directory on the Security Gateway

B.

no, the user must login first.

C.

yes. you had to set neo_always_connected to true in the trac.defaults of the Remote Access Client or you can use the endpoint_vpn_always_connected attribute in the

trac_client_1 .ttm file located in the SFWDIR/conf directory on the Security Gateway

D.

yes, you had to enable Machine Authentication in the Gateway object of the Smart Console

Discussion
Question 146

Which components allow you to reset a VPN tunnel?

Options:

A.

vpn tu command or SmartView monitor

B.

delete vpn ike sa or vpn she11 command

C.

vpn tunnelutil or delete vpn ike sa command

D.

SmartView monitor only

Discussion
Ace
No problem! I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone looking to pass their certification exams. They will help you feel confident and prepared on exam day. Good luck!
Harris (not set)
That sounds amazing. I'll definitely check them out. Thanks for the recommendation!
Honey
I highly recommend it. They made a big difference for me and I'm sure they'll help you too. Just make sure to use them wisely and not solely rely on them. They should be used as a supplement to your regular studies.
Antoni (not set)
Good point. Thanks for the advice. I'll definitely keep that in mind.
Erik
Hey, I have passed my exam using Cramkey Dumps?
Freyja (not set)
Really, what are they? All come in your pool? Please give me more details, I am going to have access their subscription. Please brother, give me more details.
Vienna
I highly recommend them. They are offering exact questions that we need to prepare our exam.
Jensen (not set)
That's great. I think I'll give Cramkey a try next time I take a certification exam. Thanks for the recommendation!
Question 147

You have pushed policy to GW-3 and now cannot pass traffic through the gateway. As a last resort, to restore traffic flow, what command would you run to remove the latest policy from GW-3?

Options:

A.

fw unloadlocal

B.

fw unloadpolicy

C.

fwm unload local

D.

fwm unload policy

Discussion
Page: 36 / 46
Title