Summer Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Checkpoint Updated 156-315.81 Exam Questions and Answers by clark

Page: 42 / 46

Checkpoint 156-315.81 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Check Point Certified Security Expert R81
Exam Code: 156-315.81 Dumps
Vendor: Checkpoint Certification: CCSE R81
Questions: 628 Q&A's Shared By: clark
Question 168

What is false regarding a Management HA environment?

Options:

A.

Only one Management Server should be active, while any others be in standby mode

B.

It is not necessary to establish SIC between the primary and secondary management server, since the latter gets the exact same copy of the management database from the prior.

C.

SmartConsole can connect to any management server in Readonly mode.

D.

Synchronization will occur automatically with each Publish event if the Standby servers are available.

Discussion
Question 169

What is the amount of Priority Queues by default?

Options:

A.

There are 8 priority queues and this number cannot be changed.

B.

There is no distinct number of queues since it will be changed in a regular basis based on its system requirements.

C.

There are 7 priority queues by default and this number cannot be changed.

D.

There are 8 priority queues by default, and up to 8 additional queues can be manually configured

Discussion
Question 170

What is the default shell of Gaia CLI?

Options:

A.

Monitor

B.

CLI.sh

C.

Read-only

D.

Bash

Discussion
Question 171

While enabling the Identity Awareness blade the Identity Awareness wizard does not automatically detect the windows domain. Why does it not detect the windows domain?

Options:

A.

Security Gateway is not part of the Domain

B.

SmartConsole machine is not part of the domain

C.

Identity Awareness is not enabled on Global properties

D.

Security Management Server is not part of the domain

Discussion
Ava-Rose
Yes! Cramkey Dumps are amazing I passed my exam…Same these questions were in exam asked.
Ismail (not set)
Wow, that sounds really helpful. Thanks, I would definitely consider these dumps for my certification exam.
Yusra
I passed my exam. Cramkey Dumps provides detailed explanations for each question and answer, so you can understand the concepts better.
Alisha (not set)
I recently used their dumps for the certification exam I took and I have to say, I was really impressed.
Zayaan
Successfully aced the exam… Thanks a lot for providing amazing Exam Dumps.
Harmony (not set)
That's fantastic! I'm glad to hear that their dumps helped you. I also used them and found it accurate.
Joey
I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone preparing for the certification exam. They have all the key information you need and the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam.
Dexter (not set)
Agreed. It's definitely worth checking out if you're looking for a comprehensive and reliable study resource.
Madeleine
Passed my exam with my dream score…. Guys do give these dumps a try. They are authentic.
Ziggy (not set)
That's really impressive. I think I might give Cramkey Dumps a try for my next certification exam.
Page: 42 / 46
Title
Questions
Posted

156-315.81
PDF

$35  $99.99

156-315.81 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

156-315.81 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99