Summer Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Checkpoint Updated 156-315.81 Exam Questions and Answers by beatriz

Page: 43 / 46

Checkpoint 156-315.81 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Check Point Certified Security Expert R81
Exam Code: 156-315.81 Dumps
Vendor: Checkpoint Certification: CCSE R81
Questions: 628 Q&A's Shared By: beatriz
Question 172

The admin is connected via ssh lo the management server. He wants to run a mgmt_dl command but got a Error 404 message. To check the listening ports on the management he runs netstat with the results shown below. What can be the cause for the issue?

Questions 172

Options:

A.

Wrong Management API Access setting^for Ihe client IP To correct it go to SmartConsole / Management & Settings / Blades / Management API and press "Advanced Settings..' and choose GUI clients or ALL IP's.

B.

The API didn't run on the default port check it with api status' and add '-port 4434' to the mgmt_clt command.

C.

The management permission in the user profile is mrssing. Go to SmartConsole / Management & Settings I Permissions & Administrators / Permission Profiles. Select the profile of the user and enable 'Management API Login' under Management Permissions

D.

The API is not running, the services shown by netstat are the gaia services. To start the API run 'api start'

Discussion
Syeda
I passed, Thank you Cramkey for your precious Dumps.
Stella (not set)
That's great. I think I'll give Cramkey Dumps a try.
Billy
It was like deja vu! I was confident going into the exam because I had already seen those questions before.
Vincent (not set)
Definitely. And the best part is, I passed! I feel like all that hard work and preparation paid off. Cramkey is the best resource for all students!!!
Anaya
I found so many of the same questions on the real exam that I had already seen in the Cramkey Dumps. Thank you so much for making exam so easy for me. I passed it successfully!!!
Nina (not set)
It's true! I felt so much more confident going into the exam because I had already seen and understood the questions.
Madeleine
Passed my exam with my dream score…. Guys do give these dumps a try. They are authentic.
Ziggy (not set)
That's really impressive. I think I might give Cramkey Dumps a try for my next certification exam.
Aliza
I used these dumps for my recent certification exam and I can say with certainty that they're absolutely valid dumps. The questions were very similar to what came up in the actual exam.
Jakub (not set)
That's great to hear. I am going to try them soon.
Question 173

True or False: In a Distributed Environment, a Central License can be installed via CLI on a Security Gateway.

Options:

A.

True, CLI is the prefer method for Licensing

B.

False, Central License are handled via Security Management Server

C.

False, Central Licenses are installed via Gaia on Security Gateways

D.

True, Central License can be installed with CPLIC command on a Security Gateway

Discussion
Question 174

If an administrator wants to add manual NAT for addresses now owned by the Check Point firewall, what else is necessary to be completed for it to function properly?

Options:

A.

Nothing - the proxy ARP is automatically handled in the R81 version

B.

Add the proxy ARP configurations in a file called /etc/conf/local.arp

C.

Add the proxy ARP configurations in a file called $FWDIR/conf/local.arp

D.

Add the proxy ARP configurations in a file called $CPDIR/conf/local.arp

Discussion
Question 175

What is the purpose of the command "ps aux | grep twd"?

Options:

A.

You can check the Process ID and the processing time of the twd process.

B.

You can convert the log file into Post Script format.

C.

You can list all Process IDs for all running services.

D.

You can check whether the IPS default setting is set to Detect or Prevent mode

Discussion
Page: 43 / 46
Title
Questions
Posted

156-315.81
PDF

$35  $99.99

156-315.81 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99