Summer Special Limited Time 60% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: big60

SAP Updated C_ARCIG_2404 Exam Questions and Answers by demi

Page: 2 / 6

SAP C_ARCIG_2404 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: SAP Certified Associate - Implementation Consultant - Managed gateway for spend management and SAP Business Network
Exam Code: C_ARCIG_2404 Dumps
Vendor: SAP Certification: SAP Certified Associate
Questions: 85 Q&A's Shared By: demi
Question 8

You are enabling CIG for your SAP Ariba Procurement site What is the purpose of selecting the integration tasks listed under "Manage cloud integration gateway tasks"?

Note: There are 2 correc answers to this queston.

Options:

A.

Set an endpoint as CIG for the selected async transactional data

B.

Accept the corresponding data definion of the selected tasks

C.

Enable selected master data events for CIG integration

D.

Activate the coresponding async transactional data events

Discussion
Question 9

While defining the project connection, where are the values shown in the selection portion of the System ID field coming from?

Options:

A.

SAP System ID

B.

Resources section of CIG

C.

My Configurations section of section of CIG

D.

Basic Data sectionof CIG

Discussion
Question 10

For which of the following transactions would you need to create a partner profile manually in Ariba Network Integration via CIG?

Options:

A.

Order Inquiry

B.

Payment Remittance

C.

Dynamic DiscountingRequest

D.

ERP Initiated Invoice

Discussion
Question 11

Which business functions are required to activate SAP Master Data Govemance-S functionality whithin SAP ERP?

Note: There are 3 correct answers to this question.

Options:

A.

CA_BP_SOA

B.

DRF_FOUNDATION

C.

CA_VENDOR_SOA

D.

MED_BP_1

E.

CA_SUPPLIER_SOA

Discussion
Miley
Hey, I tried Cramkey Dumps for my IT certification exam. They are really awesome and helped me pass my exam with wonderful score.
Megan (not set)
That’s great!!! I’ll definitely give it a try. Thanks!!!
Vienna
I highly recommend them. They are offering exact questions that we need to prepare our exam.
Jensen (not set)
That's great. I think I'll give Cramkey a try next time I take a certification exam. Thanks for the recommendation!
Ari
Can anyone explain what are these exam dumps and how are they?
Ocean (not set)
They're exam preparation materials that are designed to help you prepare for various certification exams. They provide you with up-to-date and accurate information to help you pass your exams.
Everleigh
I must say that they are updated regularly to reflect the latest exam content, so you can be sure that you are getting the most accurate information. Plus, they are easy to use and understand, so even new students can benefit from them.
Huxley (not set)
That's great to know. So, you think new students should buy these dumps?
Cody
I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare and a lot of the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their study materials.
Eric (not set)
Really? That's great to hear! I used Cramkey Dumps too and I had the same experience. The questions were almost identical.
Page: 2 / 6

C_ARCIG_2404
PDF

$40  $99.99

C_ARCIG_2404 Testing Engine

$48  $119.99

C_ARCIG_2404 PDF + Testing Engine

$64  $159.99