Summer Special Limited Time 60% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: big60

SAP Updated C_ARCIG_2404 Exam Questions and Answers by melody

Page: 4 / 6

SAP C_ARCIG_2404 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: SAP Certified Associate - Implementation Consultant - Managed gateway for spend management and SAP Business Network
Exam Code: C_ARCIG_2404 Dumps
Vendor: SAP Certification: SAP Certified Associate
Questions: 85 Q&A's Shared By: melody
Question 16

Which status applies when a receipt line item quantity contains negative value and has receipt type Received in Ariba Network integration via CIG?

Options:

A.

Returned

B.

Corrected against the received quantity

C.

Corrected against the returned quantity

D.

Received

Discussion
Question 17

In the context of SAP Ariba integration via CIG, what is a subaccount user or account user in the SAP Cloud Connector integrator?

Options:

A.

S-User for your customer account with SAP

B.

SAP ERP system user ID

C.

P-User of SAP Ariba Cloud Integration Gateway

D.

Ariba Network admin user

Discussion
Question 18

What is the purpose of the Port value selected for a specific solution during the Receiver Port configuration in global setup xxx?

Options:

A.

Defining the port to connect to SAP Ariba Cloud Integration Gateway

B.

Defining the port to connect to SAP Cloud Connector

C.

Defining the port of an outbound parameter in the Partner Profile

D.

Defining the port in the Connection step of project creation in CIG

Discussion
Honey
I highly recommend it. They made a big difference for me and I'm sure they'll help you too. Just make sure to use them wisely and not solely rely on them. They should be used as a supplement to your regular studies.
Antoni (not set)
Good point. Thanks for the advice. I'll definitely keep that in mind.
Ivan
I tried these dumps for my recent certification exam and I found it pretty helpful.
Elis (not set)
Agree!!! The questions in the dumps were quite similar to what came up in the actual exam. It gave me a good idea of the types of questions to expect and helped me revise efficiently.
Wyatt
Passed my exam… Thank you so much for your excellent Exam Dumps.
Arjun (not set)
That sounds really useful. I'll definitely check it out.
Andrew
Are these dumps helpful?
Jeremiah (not set)
Yes, Don’t worry!!! I'm confident you'll find them to be just as helpful as I did. Good luck with your exam!
Kylo
What makes Cramkey Dumps so reliable? Please guide.
Sami (not set)
Well, for starters, they have a team of experts who are constantly updating their material to reflect the latest changes in the industry. Plus, they have a huge database of questions and answers, which makes it easy to study and prepare for the exam.
Question 19

Your customer is on SAP ERP Central Componect(ECC) EhP3 or below and would like to adopt the Sourcing Contract Service.

Which Ariba add-on software components should you download from the SAP Service Marketplace?

Options:

A.

To specify the SAP Ariba Cloud Integration Gateway host name

B.

To connect the SAP Ariba Cloud Integration Gateway with the SAP Cloud Platform Integration private tentant

C.

To mask the identity of your SAP host name when connecting via the SAP Ariba Cloud Integration Gateway

D.

To specify the host name of the SAP ERP or SAP S/4HANA instance that you are connecting to

Discussion
Page: 4 / 6

C_ARCIG_2404
PDF

$40  $99.99

C_ARCIG_2404 Testing Engine

$48  $119.99

C_ARCIG_2404 PDF + Testing Engine

$64  $159.99