Summer Special Limited Time 60% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: big60

SAP Updated C_ARCIG_2404 Exam Questions and Answers by ronnie

Page: 5 / 6

SAP C_ARCIG_2404 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: SAP Certified Associate - Implementation Consultant - Managed gateway for spend management and SAP Business Network
Exam Code: C_ARCIG_2404 Dumps
Vendor: SAP Certification: SAP Certified Associate
Questions: 85 Q&A's Shared By: ronnie
Question 20

What is the virtual host defined in SAP Cloud Connector configuration used for?

Options:

A.

To connect the SAP Ariba Cloud Integration Gateway with the SAP Cloud Platform Integration private tentant

B.

To specify the SAP Ariba Cloud Integration Gateway host name

C.

To specify the host name of the SAP ERP or SAP S/4HANA instance that you are connecting to

D.

To mask the identity of your SAP host name when connecting via the SAP Ariba Cloud Integration Gateway

Discussion
Question 21

You have created a logical system during global settings activities. Where is the value of this logical system used?

Options:

A.

Connection in CIG project

B.

Logical port in SOAMANAGER

C.

Partner profiles for Idoc transmission

D.

Cross-references for inbound Idoc transactions

Discussion
Lennie
I passed my exam and achieved wonderful score, I highly recommend it.
Emelia (not set)
I think I'll give Cramkey a try next time I take a certification exam. Thanks for the recommendation!
Inaaya
Are these Dumps worth buying?
Fraser (not set)
Yes, of course, they are necessary to pass the exam. They give you an insight into the types of questions that could come up and help you prepare effectively.
Yusra
I passed my exam. Cramkey Dumps provides detailed explanations for each question and answer, so you can understand the concepts better.
Alisha (not set)
I recently used their dumps for the certification exam I took and I have to say, I was really impressed.
River
Hey, I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare for my recent exam and I passed it.
Lewis (not set)
Yeah, I used these dumps too. And I have to say, I was really impressed with the results.
Ava-Rose
Yes! Cramkey Dumps are amazing I passed my exam…Same these questions were in exam asked.
Ismail (not set)
Wow, that sounds really helpful. Thanks, I would definitely consider these dumps for my certification exam.
Question 22

You are migrating from Ariba CI to the SAP Ariba Cloud Integration Gate solution. If you choose to manually create the service names for Proxy/Web service transactions, which of the following document should you xxx?

Note: There are 3 correct answers to this question.

Options:

A.

Receipt in SAP Ariba Procurement Integration

B.

Invoice in Ariba Network Integration

C.

Purchasing info record in Ariba Sourcing Integration

D.

Receipt in Ariba Network Integration

E.

Invoice in SAP Ariba Procurement Integration

Discussion
Question 23

What is the maximum number of fields that can be concatenated using the custom mapping?

Options:

A.

B.

C.

D.

Discussion
Page: 5 / 6

C_ARCIG_2404
PDF

$40  $99.99

C_ARCIG_2404 Testing Engine

$48  $119.99