Summer Special Limited Time 60% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: big60

SAP Updated C_HRHPC_2405 Exam Questions and Answers by juliet

Page: 3 / 5

SAP C_HRHPC_2405 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: SAP Certified Associate - Implementation Consultant - SAP SuccessFactors for Employee Central Payroll
Exam Code: C_HRHPC_2405 Dumps
Vendor: SAP Certification: SAP Certified Associate
Questions: 80 Q&A's Shared By: juliet
Question 12

A manager needs to update their direct report's pay rate. Assuming SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central Payroll is fully configured and integrated, where can the manager apply this update?

Options:

A.

Basic Pay infotype

B.

Payment information

C.

Recurring Allowances/Deductions infotype

D.

Compensation information

Discussion
Amy
I passed my exam and found your dumps 100% relevant to the actual exam.
Lacey (not set)
Yeah, definitely. I experienced the same.
Victoria
Hey, guess what? I passed the certification exam! I couldn't have done it without Cramkey Dumps.
Isabel (not set)
Same here! I was so surprised when I saw that almost all the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their study materials.
Inaaya
Are these Dumps worth buying?
Fraser (not set)
Yes, of course, they are necessary to pass the exam. They give you an insight into the types of questions that could come up and help you prepare effectively.
Stefan
Thank you so much Cramkey I passed my exam today due to your highly up to date dumps.
Ocean (not set)
Agree….Cramkey Dumps are constantly updated based on changes in the exams. They also have a team of experts who regularly review the materials to ensure their accuracy and relevance. This way, you can be sure you're studying the most up-to-date information available.
Zayaan
Successfully aced the exam… Thanks a lot for providing amazing Exam Dumps.
Harmony (not set)
That's fantastic! I'm glad to hear that their dumps helped you. I also used them and found it accurate.
Question 13

You have implemented validations and KPIs using the simplification for your customer. Your customer wants to migrate to the new Manage Configuration tool for their validations and KPIs.

Which of the following are relevant for the migration? Note: There are 3 correctans-wers to this que-stion.

Options:

A.

As a consultant you can use both legacy and Manage Configuration setup in the same process.

B.

Most of these legacy validation rules and KPIs are not compatible with Manage Configuration and would have to be recreated in the application.

C.

As a consultant you can convert legacy validation rules and KPIs before creating new ones in Manage Configuration.

D.

As a consultant you can migrate existing legacy validation rules and KPIs with limitations.

E.

Many of the legacy validation rules and KPIs are inherited in Manage Configuration and do NOT need to be migrated.

Discussion
Question 14

Which dates are used for the retroactive accounting limit? Note: There are 3 correctans-wers to this que-stion.

Options:

A.

End of probation date

B.

Employee hiring date

C.

Employee transfer date (FTSD)

D.

Payroll alert detailed information

E.

Payroll status data

Discussion
Question 15

Which of the following is included in the ALE integration from Employee Central Payroll to SAP S/4HANA Finance?

Options:

A.

Cost center

B.

Tax data

C.

Posting

D.

Master data

Discussion
Page: 3 / 5

C_HRHPC_2405