Summer Special Limited Time 60% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: big60

SAP Updated C_HRHPC_2405 Exam Questions and Answers by ernest

Page: 2 / 5

SAP C_HRHPC_2405 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: SAP Certified Associate - Implementation Consultant - SAP SuccessFactors for Employee Central Payroll
Exam Code: C_HRHPC_2405 Dumps
Vendor: SAP Certification: SAP Certified Associate
Questions: 80 Q&A's Shared By: ernest
Question 8

What must you set up before you apply the settings for payroll posting?

Options:

A.

Distribution of project

B.

Distribution of general ledger

C.

Distribution of controlling

D.

Distribution of cost centers

Discussion
Question 9

Which authorization objects should you assign to the role of Process Creator (in Process Configuration)? Note: There are 2 correctans-wers to this que-stion.

Options:

A.

P_PYC_PYP

B.

P_PYD_IAUT

C.

P_PYD_UV

D.

P_PYC_POL

Discussion
Question 10

What are some SAP recommended guiding principles to achieve clean core operations? Note: There are 3 correctans-wers to this que-stion.

Options:

A.

Integrate clean core practices in the end-to-end value process chain.

B.

Define roles and responsibilities as part of a process transformation office.

C.

Establish an organizational structure, technical foundation, and transformation methodology for clean core.

D.

Establish release management.

E.

Establish regular housekeeping tasks and procedures.

Discussion
Marley
Hey, I heard the good news. I passed the certification exam!
Jaxson (not set)
Yes, I passed too! And I have to say, I couldn't have done it without Cramkey Dumps.
Esmae
I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone preparing for the certification exam.
Mollie (not set)
Absolutely. They really make it easier to study and retain all the important information. I'm so glad I found Cramkey Dumps.
Pippa
I was so happy to see that almost all the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their Dumps.
Anastasia (not set)
You are right…It was amazing! The Cramkey Dumps were so comprehensive and well-organized, it made studying for the exam a breeze.
Alaya
Best Dumps among other dumps providers. I like it so much because of their authenticity.
Kaiden (not set)
That's great. I've used other dump providers in the past and they were often outdated or had incorrect information. This time I will try it.
Question 11

An employee requires back pay due to a recent promotion that you would like to handle immediately. Which Payroll Control Center function does the payroll manager use to make this correction?

Options:

A.

My Off-Cycles

B.

My Alerts

C.

My Processes

D.

Manage Processes

Discussion
Page: 2 / 5

C_HRHPC_2405