Summer Special Limited Time 60% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: big60

SAP Updated C_HRHPC_2405 Exam Questions and Answers by ayaat

Page: 5 / 5

SAP C_HRHPC_2405 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: SAP Certified Associate - Implementation Consultant - SAP SuccessFactors for Employee Central Payroll
Exam Code: C_HRHPC_2405 Dumps
Vendor: SAP Certification: SAP Certified Associate
Questions: 80 Q&A's Shared By: ayaat
Question 20

Where do you maintain the earliest selection date for absences?

Options:

A.

Absence counting method

B.

Data replication configuration

C.

Data replication proxy

D.

Accrual rule variables

Discussion
Question 21

What pre-delivered content is available with the SAP Best Practices for SAP Control Center? Note: There are 2 correctans-wers to this que-stion.

Options:

A.

Key performance indicators

B.

Partial configuration of the SAP PCC

C.

Different policy groups

D.

Payroll validation rules

Discussion
Ilyas
Definitely. I felt much more confident and prepared because of the Cramkey Dumps. I was able to answer most of the questions with ease and I think that helped me to score well on the exam.
Saoirse (not set)
That's amazing. I'm glad you found something that worked for you. Maybe I should try them out for my next exam.
Peyton
Hey guys. Guess what? I passed my exam. Thanks a lot Cramkey, your provided information was relevant and reliable.
Coby (not set)
Thanks for sharing your experience. I think I'll give Cramkey a try for my next exam.
Amy
I passed my exam and found your dumps 100% relevant to the actual exam.
Lacey (not set)
Yeah, definitely. I experienced the same.
Nylah
I've been looking for good study material for my upcoming certification exam. Need help.
Dolly (not set)
Then you should definitely give Cramkey Dumps a try. They have a huge database of questions and answers, making it easy to study and prepare for the exam. And the best part is, you can be sure the information is accurate and relevant.
Question 22

Which authorization object do you assign to payroll administrators to use the Payroll Control Center?

Options:

A.

Payroll Data Source Class (P_PYD_CLS)

B.

Source Instance (P_PYD_INST)

C.

PCTR Authorization Concept (P_P_CTR_AUT)

D.

Payroll DataSource Framework (P_PYD_IAUT)

Discussion
Question 23

Which processes does the payroll process manager perform using the process configuration page? Note: There are 2 correctans-wers to this que-stion.

Options:

A.

Edit processes

B.

Start processes

C.

Create processes

D.

Reassign processes

Discussion
Page: 5 / 5

C_HRHPC_2405