Halloween Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

SAP Updated C_S43_2023 Exam Questions and Answers by colton

Page: 5 / 5

SAP C_S43_2023 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: SAP Certified Associate - SAP S/4HANA Cloud Private Edition Asset Management
Exam Code: C_S43_2023 Dumps
Vendor: SAP Certification: SAP Certified Associate
Questions: 80 Q&A's Shared By: colton
Question 20

You want to create a maintenance order with an external order operation that includes service items.

How can you achieve this? Note: There are 2 correct answers to this question

Options:

A.

The usage of a model service specification is mandatory.

B.

The assignment of a control key with the service indicator set is mandatory

C.

The actual value entry can be recorded only via the service entry sheet

D.

The assignment of a control key with key externally processed operation is sufficient.

Discussion
Question 21

You want to assign components to a General Maintenance Task List. What are prerequisites for assigning material components to a task list operation? Note: There are 2 correct answers to this question

Options:

A.

Assign the header material of a material BOM as assembly to a task list operation.

B.

Assign the BOM usage for free assignment of material in Customizing

C.

Assign the header material of a material ROM to the assembly field of the task list header

D.

Assign a piece of equipment with allocated material BOM to a task list operation.

Discussion
Question 22

What are the prerequisites for serializing a piece of equipment? Note: There are 3 correct answers to this question

Options:

A.

Add a serialized material to the equipment serial data view.

B.

Assign a serial number profile to an additional business view for equipment category

C.

Assign a serial number profile to the equipment category

D.

Assign a serial number profile to the related material master.

E.

Maintain a serial number for an existing equipment master.

Discussion
Question 23

Which activities can the technician perform with the Report and Repair Malfunction SAPUI5 app? Note: There are 2 correct answers to this question

Options:

A.

Schedule

•Dispatch

B.

Release

•Print

C.

Complete

•Close Report

D.

Release

•Start Work

Discussion
Annabel
I recently used them for my exam and I passed it with excellent score. I am impressed.
Amirah (not set)
I passed too. The questions I saw in the actual exam were exactly the same as the ones in the Cramkey Dumps. I was able to answer the questions confidently because I had already seen and studied them.
Everleigh
I must say that they are updated regularly to reflect the latest exam content, so you can be sure that you are getting the most accurate information. Plus, they are easy to use and understand, so even new students can benefit from them.
Huxley (not set)
That's great to know. So, you think new students should buy these dumps?
Esmae
I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone preparing for the certification exam.
Mollie (not set)
Absolutely. They really make it easier to study and retain all the important information. I'm so glad I found Cramkey Dumps.
Amy
I passed my exam and found your dumps 100% relevant to the actual exam.
Lacey (not set)
Yeah, definitely. I experienced the same.
Page: 5 / 5

C_S43_2023
PDF

$35  $99.99

C_S43_2023 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

C_S43_2023 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99