Halloween Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

SAP Updated C_S43_2023 Exam Questions and Answers by amayah

Page: 2 / 5

SAP C_S43_2023 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: SAP Certified Associate - SAP S/4HANA Cloud Private Edition Asset Management
Exam Code: C_S43_2023 Dumps
Vendor: SAP Certification: SAP Certified Associate
Questions: 80 Q&A's Shared By: amayah
Question 8

Which operations can the responsible person perform after a maintenance order is technically completed? Note: There are 2 correct answers to this question

Options:

A.

Lock or unlock the order

B.

Update the estimated costs

C.

Change the settlement rule

D.

Change the planned costs

Discussion
Question 9

Which component is used to display data in the Technical Object Breakdowns and Technical Object Damages app?

Options:

A.

SAP Asset Strategy and Performance Management

B.

SAP Lumira Designer

C.

SAP S/4HANA Core Data Services

D.

SAP Predictive Analysis

Discussion
Question 10

Which activities can the planner perform by using the Maintenance Planning Overview app with the default filters? Note: There are 3 correct answers to this question?

Options:

A.

Display approved purchase requisitions for which purchase orders have been generated.

B.

Display approved purchase requisitions for which NO purchase orders have been generated

C.

Analyze overdue maintenance orders that have NOT been finally confirmed

D.

Analyze confirmed maintenance orders that have NOT been settled.

E.

Analyze maintenance orders that are still in planning and have NOT been released.

Discussion
Question 11

Which of the below objects can you assign in a notification item? Note: There are 2 correct answers to this question

Options:

A.

Only one object part

B.

One or more causes of damage.

C.

Only one cause of damage

D.

One or more object parts

Discussion
Esmae
I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone preparing for the certification exam.
Mollie (not set)
Absolutely. They really make it easier to study and retain all the important information. I'm so glad I found Cramkey Dumps.
Joey
I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone preparing for the certification exam. They have all the key information you need and the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam.
Dexter (not set)
Agreed. It's definitely worth checking out if you're looking for a comprehensive and reliable study resource.
Rosalie
I passed. I would like to tell all students that they should definitely give Cramkey Dumps a try.
Maja (not set)
That sounds great. I'll definitely check them out. Thanks for the suggestion!
Stefan
Thank you so much Cramkey I passed my exam today due to your highly up to date dumps.
Ocean (not set)
Agree….Cramkey Dumps are constantly updated based on changes in the exams. They also have a team of experts who regularly review the materials to ensure their accuracy and relevance. This way, you can be sure you're studying the most up-to-date information available.
Addison
Want to tell everybody through this platform that I passed my exam with excellent score. All credit goes to Cramkey Exam Dumps.
Libby (not set)
That's good to know. I might check it out for my next IT certification exam. Thanks for the info.
Page: 2 / 5

C_S43_2023
PDF

$35  $99.99

C_S43_2023 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

C_S43_2023 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99