Halloween Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

SAP Updated C_S43_2023 Exam Questions and Answers by travis

Page: 4 / 5

SAP C_S43_2023 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: SAP Certified Associate - SAP S/4HANA Cloud Private Edition Asset Management
Exam Code: C_S43_2023 Dumps
Vendor: SAP Certification: SAP Certified Associate
Questions: 80 Q&A's Shared By: travis
Question 16

In which maintenance object can you use an activity type? Note: There are 2 correct answers to this question.

Options:

A.

Maintenance order header

B.

Notification activity

C.

Maintenance order operation

D.

Work center

Discussion
Question 17

What are characteristics of the Preparation and Scheduling phase within phase-based maintenance? Note: There are 2 correct answers to this question

Options:

A.

If you use the Resource Scheduling apps, you always dispatch orders and operations.

B.

The order moves to the Preparation phase once it is approved and released

C.

Maintenance Planning Buckets give you a list of non-approved notifications

D.

The configuration of the order type decides whether you use Resource Scheduling or not.

Discussion
Question 18

Which parameter in a maintenance strategy do you use to set the start/end date of the maintenance order?

Options:

A.

Package offset

B.

Scheduling type

C.

Initial/subsequent buffer

D.

Call horizon

Discussion
Anya
I must say they're considered the best dumps available and the questions are very similar to what you'll see in the actual exam. Recommended!!!
Cassius (not set)
Yes, they offer a 100% success guarantee. And many students who have used them have reported passing their exams with flying colors.
Alaya
Best Dumps among other dumps providers. I like it so much because of their authenticity.
Kaiden (not set)
That's great. I've used other dump providers in the past and they were often outdated or had incorrect information. This time I will try it.
Honey
I highly recommend it. They made a big difference for me and I'm sure they'll help you too. Just make sure to use them wisely and not solely rely on them. They should be used as a supplement to your regular studies.
Antoni (not set)
Good point. Thanks for the advice. I'll definitely keep that in mind.
Atlas
What are these Dumps? Would anybody please explain it to me.
Reign (not set)
These are exam dumps for a variety of IT certifications. They have a vast collection of updated questions and answers, which are very helpful in preparing for the exams.
Yusra
I passed my exam. Cramkey Dumps provides detailed explanations for each question and answer, so you can understand the concepts better.
Alisha (not set)
I recently used their dumps for the certification exam I took and I have to say, I was really impressed.
Question 19

What do you need to configure to enable entries in the action log of a piece of equipment?

Options:

A.

Define history related fields in the usage period customizing.

B.

Activate the change documents for the equipment category.

C.

Define the corresponding history related field for the equipment reference category.

D.

Activate the change documents for the equipment reference category.

Discussion
Page: 4 / 5

C_S43_2023
PDF

$35  $99.99

C_S43_2023 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

C_S43_2023 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99