Summer Special Limited Time 60% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: big60

SAP Updated P_S4FIN_2023 Exam Questions and Answers by harris

Page: 2 / 5

SAP P_S4FIN_2023 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: SAP Certified Professional - SAP S/4HANA Cloud Private Edition, Financials for SAP ERP
Exam Code: P_S4FIN_2023 Dumps
Vendor: SAP Certification: SAP Certified Professional
Questions: 80 Q&A's Shared By: harris
Question 8

In what system is it required to perform all system conversion steps to identify and solve conversion errors?

Options:

A.

Production

B.

Quality Assurance

C.

Sandbox

D.

Development

Discussion
Question 9

Which ledger-specific configuration can you maintain at company code level? Note: There are 2 correct answers to this question.

Options:

A.

The financial statement version for both types of ledgers

B.

The fiscal year variant for the standard ledger

C.

The valuation view for the extension ledger

D.

The posting period variant for the extension ledger

Discussion
Ilyas
Definitely. I felt much more confident and prepared because of the Cramkey Dumps. I was able to answer most of the questions with ease and I think that helped me to score well on the exam.
Saoirse (not set)
That's amazing. I'm glad you found something that worked for you. Maybe I should try them out for my next exam.
Zayaan
Successfully aced the exam… Thanks a lot for providing amazing Exam Dumps.
Harmony (not set)
That's fantastic! I'm glad to hear that their dumps helped you. I also used them and found it accurate.
Honey
I highly recommend it. They made a big difference for me and I'm sure they'll help you too. Just make sure to use them wisely and not solely rely on them. They should be used as a supplement to your regular studies.
Antoni (not set)
Good point. Thanks for the advice. I'll definitely keep that in mind.
Fatima
Hey I passed my exam. The world needs to know about it. I have never seen real exam questions on any other exam preparation resource like I saw on Cramkey Dumps.
Niamh (not set)
That's true. Cramkey Dumps are simply the best when it comes to preparing for the certification exam. They have all the key information you need and the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam.
Question 10

In a first step, you create an account with account type "secondary cost element" and cost element category "42" in controlling area A000 and company code 1010.In a second step, you change this account to cost element category "43" in company code 1750, which is assigned to the same controlling area. What is the effect in the system when you save this account?

Options:

A.

The system brings up an error message and rejectsthe change.

B.

The cost element category is different in the two company codes.

C.

The cost element category in the account is changed back to "42" for company code 1750.

D.

The cost element category in the account is changed for both company codes

Discussion
Question 11

Your company code is configured with three depreciation areas that post in real time The

company is configured to update company code and group currency types. How many documents are

posted when you post a partial scrapping for a single depreciation area?

Options:

A.

B.

C.

D.

Discussion
Page: 2 / 5

P_S4FIN_2023
PDF

$40  $99.99

P_S4FIN_2023 Testing Engine

$48  $119.99