Summer Special Limited Time 60% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: big60

SAP Updated P_S4FIN_2023 Exam Questions and Answers by lauren

Page: 4 / 5

SAP P_S4FIN_2023 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: SAP Certified Professional - SAP S/4HANA Cloud Private Edition, Financials for SAP ERP
Exam Code: P_S4FIN_2023 Dumps
Vendor: SAP Certification: SAP Certified Professional
Questions: 80 Q&A's Shared By: lauren
Question 16

What are the consequences in an SAP ERP system when activating the business function EA-FIN to support conversion to SAP S/4HANA?

Options:

A.

New asset accounting is activated.

B.

Parallel ledgers are available.

C.

Period posting (ASKB) became obsolete.

D.

New depreciation engine is used.

Discussion
Question 17

Your customer has an SAP ERP system with classic G/L accounting and wants to convert directly to SAP S/4HANA as soon as possible during the current fiscal year via standard conversion. Which limitations apply in SAP S/4HANA? Note: There are 3 correct answers to this question.

Options:

A.

You must use the accounts approach to parallel valuation.

B.

You must define valuation areas for foreign currency valuation.

C.

You must configure profit center and segment accounting.

D.

You cannot configure and activate document splitting during conversion.

E.

You must continue to use Special Purpose Ledger for preparation for consolidation.

Discussion
Question 18

You select the configuration option Set Migration to Completed in the Conversion of Accounting to SAP S/4HANA.What does this mean? Note: There are 3 correct answers to this question

Options:

A.

Customizing is consistent.

B.

All error messages have been accepted.

C.

Customer Vendor Integration can start.

D.

All views are generated successfully.

E.

Only critical error messages have been accepted.

Discussion
Question 19

You create a G/L account and set the cost element category to 42 (assessment).In what table isthe cost element category updated?

Options:

A.

SKB1

B.

CSKA

C.

SKA1

D.

CSKB

Discussion
Nadia
Why these dumps are important? Can I pass my exam without these dumps?
Julian (not set)
The questions in the Cramkey dumps are explained in detail and there are also study notes and reference materials provided. This made it easier for me to understand the concepts and retain the information better.
Ace
No problem! I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone looking to pass their certification exams. They will help you feel confident and prepared on exam day. Good luck!
Harris (not set)
That sounds amazing. I'll definitely check them out. Thanks for the recommendation!
Ernest
That's amazing. I think I'm going to give Cramkey Dumps a try for my next exam. Thanks for telling me about them! CramKey admin please share more questions……You guys are amazing.
Nate (not set)
I failed last week, I never know this site , but amazed to see all these questions were in my exam week before. I feel bad now, why I didn’t bother this site. Thanks Cramkey, Excellent Job.
Georgina
I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare for my recent exam and I have to say, they were a huge help.
Corey (not set)
Really? How did they help you? I know these are the same questions appears in exam. I will give my try. But tell me if they also help in some training?
Page: 4 / 5

P_S4FIN_2023
PDF

$40  $99.99

P_S4FIN_2023 Testing Engine

$48  $119.99

P_S4FIN_2023 PDF + Testing Engine

$64  $159.99